“Good low budget place” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Lebanon, New Jersey
“Good low budget place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Rooms was clean. Generally quiet. Staff fine. Breakfast was a bit below requirements - food replenishment slow. Otherwise, no complaints - good value. Place is a couple miles off interstate, and a few turns

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
North Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Stacey L., manager, should get a big, fat raise because she's awesome! Coming to Laurel for a wedding, room block full and she was unhurried, professional and accommodating. So many times I feel like the reservation process is just getting rooms booked and staff doesn't give a rats a$& about your trip. Stacey was truly helpful and made the booking work for me, the customer! Imagine that! Give that woman a raise!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
SaLiverpool, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Erin M,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your reservations experience. It is our mission to provide an exceptional guest experience from start to finish. Please let us know, how we may further be of assistance as you prepare for your upcoming visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I searched online prior to my traveling for a four star hotel in laurel md..looking at the price of this hotel it was affordable based on my budget.I really enjoy my stay for about a week in the hotel.The room was well spacious and looks well maintained,I personally inspected the room for mold since am allergic to it,but was mold free and moreso the Internet and breakfast was excellent.Though i had a problem connecting with the internet but the black maintenance guy was so professional and responded in a timely manner to assist me.I will definately stay here each time I come around.I also had a problem with the house keeping supervisor( she's extremely rude) and arrogant otherwise it's a place to be.I was able to get in the pool and also use the fitness centre

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Tai B,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I will be sharing your comments with my team. Pease come back again to see us soon!
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I've had an extended stay here.....Recovering from the hospital... EVERYONE has been very caring....It feels like home....The accomodations are super. The entire staff is VERY friendly. Housekeeping do an excellent job. My room is always fresh and clean. I enjoy the breakfast. It has a wide selection of food and is quiet tasty. The management truly cares about the guest and wants their experience to be the best it can be. I feel welcomed here and plan to stay again....

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
msbonnie,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. Comments like yours serve as encouragement to our entire team. I will be sure to share your experience with them. We look forward to continuing to serve your lodging needs.
Mays Landing, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We booked threw hot wire.com which I have used many times before and it was great. But they put us in a double bed room and we asked for a king bed they said we couldn't have one because we didnt book one and we would have to rebook and pay more money. Then we was put in a somking room that smelled like a cigar. The bathroom toilet seat was cracked there was no local info in the room bit even a phone book. I would stay some where else next time , I dont like being lied to and huddled for more money for nothing. Never again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
thompson1963, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear rochelljac,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Laurel hotels

York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We booked this hotel because it was only 20 minutes drive from BWI airport and we didn't want an 'airport hotel'

++ we arrived early but were greeted warmly, throughout our stay all of the hotel staff were friendly, welcoming and keen to be of service (though often not much they could do about the issues).
Large room with good light
Lots of free parking.
Pleasant outdoor pool with good sitting area.

- - The first room we were offered smelled badly, the one we took less so but still not fresh.
It was very difficult to get into the room as the keys wouldn't work (other guests were having the same problem). Eventually the maintenance man demonstrated that by forcing two keys into the door at once the door opened. The door had dirty hand and foot prints where others had tried (and presumably failed to gain entry before).
Room looked clean but shabby, there was a table but no chair to go with it. In the bathroom the basin was badly cracked but had had an ugly repair, sealant around the bath was coming off.
There was free internet but it took ages to connect.

This was a very noisy hotel between 2 busy roads and very close to the Marc train line - great for travelling but not so much if you're looking for quiet

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lategapyear
SaLiverpool, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear lategapyear,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Laurel. Your feedback is very important to us. Please be assured that all of your comments were shared with the team and we have used the comments to make the necessary improvements to create a better guest experience.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to meet your expectations in the future.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed for 2 night over the weekend. It was a very nice stay. Very large rooms with 2 beds. The bathrooms could use updated a little. The sink in the my room had a big crack in it that looked like they tried to fix it but looked terrible. The toilet was like one you would see at a sporting event and was very hard to flush the way the room was set up. Breakfast was very good. Location is not the best .

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Nathan M,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Laurel. Feedback like yours let's us know what we are doing right and what improvements we need to make. Be assured that your comments have been shared with our team to serve as a source of encouragement and in order to improve your future guest experience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#8 of 16 in Laurel
3.5 of 5 stars 93 reviews
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia / Laurel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!