“average pub”
Review of Wild Buffalo Grill

Wild Buffalo Grill
Ranked #145 of 205 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Tons of wing flavors, if you go for lunch you probably have to remind your server to bring you some celery. The fries are below average and could use some help and a prayer, but I guess people like this place for their wings..

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I really enjoy a nice thick juicy steak and their ribeye is a perfect choice .I have tried several of the sides and was always pleasantly surprised

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The wings were hot and tasty and the staff were helpful keeping our glasses full of ice tea. There was no rush on eating our foods because everyone was having a good time.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have never eaten at Wil Buffalo grill but the delivery food was pretty much what is expected.