“Great Place for Locals”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Crickett's Fat Daddy Saloon
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This bar/grill is hidden in plain site on Rt 1. I did enjoy grabbing some food here, but it was not a place I will frequent (unless drinking heavliy). The menu was a descent price, and nothing fancy. Also, the domestics were $2 a glass which I can't complain about at all.

The overall atmosphere was grungy sports bar with a friendly feel. Locals are greated with their drinks before being completely seated in a "cheers" style manner.

There are newer reviews for Crickett's Fat Daddy Saloon

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We popped in for a drink and were welcomed into the bar. We did not eat there and could not see other people eating

Reviewed August 6, 2009

Food is very good and value for money.
The staff is very friendly and I loved the corn-hole.

Reviewed November 17, 2008

"My Way" is now called, "Crickett's Fat Daddy Saloon." There is a web site for the place that says they offer burgers and appetizers.