WINNER WONDERLAND

“Very nice for the price.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel

Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
“Very nice for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night. Very nice room. Very clean. Staff very nice. The best price you'll find in this area. Saved $50. staying here. The average price in the surrounding area were very expensive and one place had a $75 pet fee. Very impressed. Thank you Red Roof inn.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank FLNS
Ellen A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to see that we were able to accommodate you and exceed your expectations.

Our staff strives to make sure each guest has a positive experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Maryland!

Ellen A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Polish first
Cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had previously stayed at a Red Roof Inn so I felt comfortable that I would get good value for my money, with slight differences and was not let down. Was going into Washington the next day for a visit with the children and staff were very helpful in getting us around, gave us great tips!
Comfortable room, nice location, close to main travel road as well as a little strip mall.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim P
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Super clean, super cute! Amazing service by Ruthie! I literally asked her a zillion questions! From answering my booking questions to helping me heat up pizza without a plate, the service she provided was impeccable! I would def recommend this!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Brenda D
Roselle Park, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I Stayed here in June 2014 for the Capital Jazz Fest, The rooms were clean and the front desk staff was nice, it served its purpose for one night the location is a bit undesirable set back off the main street it has the feel of a drug deal location very shady keep all your car & room doors locked!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MRFETE
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Laurel, Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

I want you to know that we did recently renovating our property , and we strive daily to maintain the up keep of the properties renovation.

North Bergen, NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We only stayed one night to visit Washington DC area. It took about a 30 minute drive to the tourist areas of DC. This hotel was clean and when we asked for extra towels and pillows they brought them up right away. The staff at the reception were friendly, helpful, and super nice. The reception area has coffee for the guests and Ruthie made us a fresh pot. I will stay at this hotel again when I visit the DC area again. We really liked that Dunkin Donuts was within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank babyosa724
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay with us! I'm happy to see that your time with us was enjoyable and that we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again next time. Again, thank you so much!
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I needed a place to stay for one night that was not far from the airport. The price was great ($65.00) as well as the location. The mattress was a little to soft for me but I could live with that. The room however had a peculiar odor (Room 120). I was so tired from the trip there I didn't even feel like the hassle of asking for a different room, not to mention moving my things. I walked across the street to Rite Aid and purchased a can of Lysol, Febreeze, and two candles. After spraying everything down, and burning the candles all night the odor seemed to go away. I also noticed that the sink was stopped up. It took almost 5 minutes for the little water that accumulated after brushing my teeth to go down and that was without the water running the entire time. Would I stay again, maybe if I was in a pinch, otherwise probably not.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank dcn8tv
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn, Laurel, MD.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. All feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Ellen Azu
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

While this is not the Hilton or Wyndham I gave it 4 stars because of the value we paid (70.00) and the cleanliness of the rooms. The rooms we stayed in also had been recently remodeled. Upon check in of our room we found the air conditioner was not working properly and had no problem and were immediately moved to another room. Our original room was very clean and newer, and so was the second room we were moved to. I was pleased with the ease of the move and no hesitation by the front desk. About 10 minutes away is the Arundel Mills Mall and also Maryland Live Casino.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Don_Keebalz
Thank you so much for your review and kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I'm happy hear the problem you had with your air conditioner not working properly was taken care of quickly.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could provide you with a comfortable place to rest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback.