Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel
$107
$160
$149
$60
All reviewsrite aidgrocery storedunkin donutsdesignated areapost officechinese foodteam memberssuperior kingdecent stayroom was cleanper nightshopping plazau turnstayed nightsgas stationduring rush hourwould stay here again
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am a Sales Manager and I have stayed at this location multiple times. The front desk staff is excellent and the check in front desk clerk Kathrine is fantastic. She remembers me and is genuinely glad to see me and greets me with a big smile. My rooms are always clean and in order. The room rate is a great value for the area.

However there are no desk lamps or luggage racks in any of the rooms. This also applies to the Superior King rooms. As a sales Manager I spend a lot of time in my room typing reports and emails. This is very difficult when the keyboard is constantly in shadow. When your luggage is on the floor it is a royal pain to access it. In summary when I stay at a Red Roof I expect certain constants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel F
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

I apologize for the delay in responding to your feedback. I do want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I'm sorry about the inconveniences you experienced but am pleased to let you know that we finally received desk lamps for all our rooms to provide better lighting. We have also started receiving luggage racks for all our rooms. Your comments are very much appreciated and I have shared them with all the staff. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us.
We look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My friend and I were traveling with pets for an event nearby. We found the Laurel Red Roof to be beautifully renovated and the staff very accomodating. We loved the site as it seemed safe and was very quiet at night. The nearby stores (within walking distance) were a plus when we needed to get some supplies. We have stayed here before and definately will again, based on this weekend's stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Please pardon my delay in responding to your feedback concerning your stay with us. I thank you very much for taking the time to let us and others know how your stay was and what a great value they can expect when they stay with us.
Thank you once again and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had a king size bed. The room is non-smoking now, but I could definitely tell it had been a smoking room at one time. That smell lingers. The floors are hardwood, not the cleanest, but not filthy either. There was a microwave and refrigerator, which I really like in a room. There was noise outside my room on the third floor past midnight. The neighborhood is not that great. The price is good, but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Renee789Infintel
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Red Roof Inn in Laurel. I'm sorry that your experience fell short of your expectations. Our goal is for our guests to check into clean comfortable rooms in a quiet and safe environment. Your comments are very much appreciated as they help us to improve the different areas where we fail to meet our guests' expectations.
Thanks again, and we look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The parking lot was lit up at night, the room was clean, Bed was comfortable and the shower had water pressure that was amazing after 4 days on a motor cycle that shower was the icing on the cake. We couldn't have asked for more for that price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laurie B
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you very much for the great feedback regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Laurel. It is very encouraging and re-energizes us to continue to do our very best to be of service to our guests. The detailed information you provided is truly a help and enables others to book with us with confidence.
We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Overall a fine experience. Front desk staff was very friendly - no name tags, otherwise I'd mention by name. Room was nicely appointed and clean.

Location was a bit sketchy, but that's probably why it's cheaper than the Manassas or other red roofs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Laurel. We appreciate the time you took to let us and others know that you had a good stay .
We look forward to being of service to you the next time you require lodging in the Washington DC area.
Thanks again.