Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel
Doubletree.com
$92
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$64
Homewood
$65
$69
$67
All reviewsrite aidgrocery storedunkin donutsdesignated areapost officechinese foodteam memberssuperior kingdecent stayroom was cleanper nightshopping plazau turnstayed nightsgas stationduring rush hourwould stay here again
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Clean, Courteous and Quiet ! Spacious room, well kept grounds and an efficient staff that took care of our every need. It was quite impressive to see the General Manager, Ellen Peace Azu, not afraid to roll up her sleeves and attend to her property personally. It's a testament to her personal care she has for her hotel and guests. Conveniently located to a plaza with numerous restaurants, a grocery store, drug store and gas stations. The parking lot is very well lit and the neighborhood is safe to walk at night. I highly recommend this hotel for both business and families alike.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay at the Red Roof Inn Laurel. It is our desire that our guests have a great experience during their stay with us and so we always appreciate receiving a positive feedback.

I have shared your comments with the rest of the team and I can assure you that it has been a great encouragement to us as we continue to improve our product and services.

Thank you again and I hope you continue to have a great stay with the Red Roof Inns.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This Red Roof is your standard inn, good price for the area. Close to gas, food, local businesses, right off of BW Parkway. Had excellent service at check-in, both nights I stayed the girls at reception helped me get the accomodations I needed. Rooms are clean, outside area neat, and the neighborhood seems safe. Overall I liked it.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is my first and last stay here! I am completely disgusted with this place. My husband and I are on our way up to Groton, CT from Charleston, SC, so we decided to stop by in Maryland for the night and chose the Red Roof Inn. Our previous experience with other Red Roofs has been satisfactory, so imagine my surprise when I felt something crawling on my feet while I was brushing my teeth. It was a cockroach! After crushing it with my shoe, I let it go thinking it was just a one-time thing. But while I was lying on the bed, I saw at the corner of my eye something crawling on the blanket, and lo and behold: It was a tick! I absolutely hate bugs, esp. disease-carrying bugs like ticks! So I strongly suggest staying somewhere else if you are in this area and not waste your money here.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 25, 2012

It is too bad I can't rate "0" or lower. Extremely dirty, smells bad , and full with bugs. You will feel you are staying in a trash can. The only reason I sstayed there to harbor in a place for a night. I hardly made morning and left with the first light of day. I felt very unsecure too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The Place was Just below average - the place was average in cleanliness. the room we stayed was facing the sun and even we want to close the window and sleep. there was still some bright light into the room. When we woke up we have water on the carpet and the place was a little scary and it anything happened no one would know.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends