Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel
$85
$77
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$92
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$70
$68
$69
$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$67
SleepInn
All reviewsrite aidgrocery storedunkin donutsdesignated areapost officechinese foodteam memberssuperior kingdecent stayroom was cleanper nightshopping plazau turnstayed nightsgas stationduring rush hourwould stay here again
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stopped by the hotel on my way home from out of town due to a terrible storm. We were given a double room but charged the rate for a single king. Within a few hours, I was itching annd scratching (after taking a shower) In the morning, I had tons of bug bites all over my legs, arms, and stomach. Never again!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank elonteacher
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Adequate hotel with nothing fancy, although the room had a flat screen TV & granite or granite-type counter top. King size bed. Rugs have wear, but expected general use. Bathroom celing could be cleaned. Shower curtain needed cleaning, but was washed half-way through week. Only small packet of shampoo supplied and small soaps. Mininum toiletries, no shower cap or hair dryer, but compromise for great price of room. Room was decent size with small round table & two chairs. Hotel backs onto quiet area. If you explore area and travel east and north several good shopping areas and eating areas. Access is difficult if your traveling west. Easy to access if travelling east. Very happy for my needs. Depends on your expectations and needs. Good Value.

Room Tip: End unit bottom floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We're a couple from europe and stayed for one night. The room was clean, the matrace okay. Nevertheless, it seemed they rented the room next to ours to a bunch of underaged kids. It was a terrible night. In the middle of the night people were knocking on our door and don't respond to our answers. They seemed drunk. At the lobby - next to the register - we were asked by kids buying weed and other drugs. All the night people were at the parking space and walked between the cars. The area doesn't feel save. Next day, they gave us 10 $ discount on our 70 $ bill but did not do anything about the party next to our room.
Referring to the good reviews here it seems you need some luck with this motel. We stayed in a lot of other places that were even cheaper and not that bad. I wouldn't come back again. They have only coffee for breakfast, no food.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susi_1983
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I typically stay at Marriotts and Sheratons, so I wasn't sure what to expect at a Red Roof and was a bit skeptical. But I was traveling with my dog and another friend who also had dogs ... going to a local dog show ... and this was our best choice. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. The staff was awesome and friendly from start to finish. The room was basic (as one might expect at a Red Roof) but clean, bed was very comfortable. Overall, the stay was just fine and I will most likely stay at other Red Roofs when traveling with my dog :)

Room Tip: Back side faces a wooded area, maybe a bit quieter. Although noise was not a problem during our stay. We stayed in a ground floor room on the front side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Don't even know where to start - we should have known as soon as we walked up the stairs to find a pile of broken glass on the filthy walk to our room. Rubbish everywhere and obviously hasn't been washed down in ages. The room stunk of smoke it was overwhelming but that was partly due to the heat in the room elevating the odour to bigger proportions. We could not get the room to cool down it was stifling even after we had turned the heater off for two hours so we had to put the air conditioner on to get some relief.

There was no coffee making facilities, no fridge, no microwave and to top it off - no breakfast. No hot water even though I did ask in the morning and was assured the hot water was hot. It wasn't. The floor in reception was sticky - my shoes were sticking to it! This was not good value at all - it was not the cheapest we have stayed in ( the night before in Gettysburg was over $10 cheaper and exceptionally good. ) This place is infinitely worse and charges more.

I will accept most things as an experience but I will not ever condone somewhere that isn't clean. They need to lift their game a long way

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple