Northeast Garden Inn
$92
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$139
$107
$60
$160
$149
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 9, 2013

If I could give this place a ZERO I would. 1st of all the hotel was DIRTY the towels and the shower had hair (which wasn't mine) they no longer looked white either, the hallways smelled horrible and you had to go outside just to get to the lobby if you were placed in the back building. The doors were just about broken off. I wanted to throw up just looking at the place. I refused to even touch their things. The soap, lotion, and shampoo was literally just thrown on the sink. Last but not least they have a price advertised but they charge you more than what they advertise saying "that is old, we need to change it" It was disgusting and I will NEVER RETURN THERE AGAIN and I advise that you don't even attempt to look in their direction

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Northeast Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience and find this very distressing. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. For that reason, we certainly take this very seriously and have forwarded it to management. We appreciate that you've taken the time to leave advice for our future guests.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I wrote a 4000 word review on yahoo. Worst hotel experience I've ever had...and I've stayed in a lot of hotels. Disgusting rooms, rude staff that doesn't speak english hardly at all, and I'm pretty sure I saw a pimp outside in the morning.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kelly G

I am so sorry to hear about the situation that you experienced during your recent stay with us. Know that guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and we take what you have shared very seriously. Your review has been shared with management so that appropriate measured can be taken.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Couldn't sleep because of urine smell all over!
Disgusting bathtub I asked them to clean took pictures after they clean it unbelievable! Took pictures of the towels I wish they would post them instead of what they show online, undescriptable!
....and no hot water for a shower!

This Hotel should be closed it is a Health Hazard!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank MCC_0512

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I went here because it was cheaper ($60) and just moved here and wanted to be close to Ft. Meade, but it was disgusting. The staff I could not understand too well, but they were rude from what they could say. A big thing is in my room the white, somewhat see through window cover covers all the way, but the one to make the room dark only covers half way! So I saw light coming into my room. The room smelt like body odor and the blanket smelt very bad like it because they did not change out the top blanket. They did not change the sheets either because I found 2 pubs in the bed!! Disgusting! I pulled off the bedding and felt itchy and slept on my pillow and clothes because of what I found. Also, they advertise online every room has wifi and at the hotel they have a $45 a night rate and $255 a week so I told them i would like that and they explained it's on their old side and I'm on the new side for my price and the old side does not have wifi because it's "broke" and I asked them why do you advertise online that you have wifi in all places then. Left, and if you use Expedia, you can get into Super 8 in Laurel for the same price or a couple bucks cheaper and it is so much better!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel. Like I said surprisingly Super 8 a couple miles away is way nicer and a great price
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual circumstance and inconvenience during your most recent stay with us. We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and your feedback has been forwarded to management. We truly thank you again for sharing your feedback and for your valuable business.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I was so tired from driving I stopped to finally get sleep. Once I checked in. Strange guys around the building looking out the window. When I went to my room I had seen gang signs under the lamp and laid down on pillow and my face was itching from bugs...Nasty stains on floor... Bathroom was so dirty I didnt want to shower. I was so disgusted and ready to get out of this place and away from this area.. Felt very unsafe.

Don't stay in this place... Bad choice. I ended up going to another hotel that was much better and got a suite with couch and comfort in Laurel near Rt. 1 North.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business