“Exciting experience from booking to check out”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed August 26, 2013

After deciding to bring a group (55) people to the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, I was referred to the Holiday Inn Express Laurel. I worked with Mrs. Kelisa White, Director of Sales. She was 100% efficient and professional, answering every question beyond my expectations. She made any changes requeste with a smile. We were late getting to the hotel, so she let me know that Mr. Ash Khan would be available to help our group. The check in was so easy. Extra towels were available for our late check out. Everyone on the front desk welcomed us as family, even the Shuttle driver that picked us up at Greenbelt. The Housekeeping staff were at out beck and call. The rooms, lobby and location of the hotel is super, and if I every go back, or am asked for recommendations, it will be the Holiday Inn Express Laurel, for sure. Please share our sincere thanks to the staff and especially Mrs. White and Mr. Khan. Pat Spencer, Tampa, FL

Room Tip: Only suggestion is to make sure the clock has the right time. Otherwise, everything was great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I, got call to a business meeting last minute. My family travel with me from Atlanta because they wanted to see the white house. We, were beat down from flights and bad customer service at the airport. This, hotel had the best price and was very, very clean upon our arrival. The young lady Kasthelin Reyes, at the front desk was very professional, Keen, Sharp, understanding, She, was really great with the kids, and my wife. she recommended numerous things my family can do for fun while I was in meetings all day. I love the shuttle run to and from the metro. The, rooms, hall, front desk, was very clean, fresh; the food was excellent well cook. My, overall stay was Excellent. I have recommend this hotel to my business friends and family because of the price and the excellent customer service. My, family had the best last minute vacation ever at a excellent rate, excellent customer service per the front desk. If, you looking for good, price with excellent customer service, clean, you must check this hotel out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Sam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting our Hotel for your last minute stay and we do appreciate your business.
We take utmost pride in catering to all our guest needs and try to exceed all guest expectations.
I will definitely pass along your great feedback with Kasthelin and the entire hotel team for doing such a great job.

Please do come back and stay with us on your next visit.

Thanks
Sam M

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I needed to get away and go somewhere and relax and I found the perfect place ! Holiday Inn Express and Suites Laurel lakes . Very Modern and up to date.They have everything I need computer room , a nice indoor pool , gym, nice complimentary breakfast etc. The suite was so comfortable and relaxing and the Manager Kastelin was so helpfull and professional with a smile !
Yes a must place to go again !!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are Great and the Hotel is surrounded by all the good restarants of your choice !!! Ju...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2013

First time visit. Comfortable, convenient and spacious. Enon Austin the manager during my visit was exceptional. Great customer service. Will certainly return again. Great locations - lots of local restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel on our recent road trip to Florida. This hotel was very modern in decor and clean. We checked in very late at night and made our reservation at the last minute. Upon checking in, I asked if there were any luggage carts available. (I had luggage for a family of four). The front desk told me that other desks had taken them and not returned them and that there was nothing they could do to assist me. The front desk, seeing I was upset, finally sent a security guard to look for them; however, after about 30 minutes with no information I decided to haul all of my luggage up myself.

When I got to my room, I found it to be very clean and up to date. The bed was comfortable and we were able to get to sleep quickly; however, around 1 am we were woken by a student group staying on the same floor. I figured the aforementioned security guard would quiet them down shortly - however, I was wrong. This was made worse by the fact the doors were quite thin and did a poor job of stopping the noise.

I would not stay here again as a result of the hotel's customer service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

I wanted to Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate your honest feedback on your experience.
We try to exceed all our guest expectations and fulfill all of our guest requests in a very timely manner.
I know it was very late in the night when you checked in and the night desk person was alone at the desk and could not leave the desk at the time.

The few guest checked in before you had kept the luggage cart in their room and failed to bring them downstairs. We have trained our staff to inform all the guests to brings the carts back after they use them.
Once again I apologize for any inconvenience you had and would like to invite you back to our hotel.
Please fell free to contact me if I could be of any assistance in the near future.

Sam

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The staff was friendly and attentive. The lobby and common areas are updated and fresh. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was nice, but not outstanding. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stay there with my wife and 4 kids in a room. worked out pretty well with a blow up mattress that we brought. Pool was good for kids, life guard was very nice. Half hour from DC and Baltimore, without traffic. Lots of restaurants nearby. Overall very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family