Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I arrived late and had no trouble locating the hotel, even though it sits back off of Route 1. It is well lit with the new signs and blue lights! The lobby was bright and inviting as was the woman behind the front desk. She handled my check in with professional polish. The whole hotel is clean and shiny. The suite was well laid out with large flat screen that could be seen from all locations. It contained all the amentities expected.
The breakfast area was clean and had a good variety to choose from. The check out was another interaction with a very polished and happy employee.
There are many of the chain restaurants located right around the hotel. This hotel far exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: I saw the double bedded suites...with a sofa bed to boot...plenty of room for a family.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I am so pleased to say that my 88 year old mother and my two teenage daughters and I had a wonderful stay for 4 nights at this Holiday Inn while visisting the sites in Washington D.C. The staff was so friendly. The hotel was spotless. Price was wonderful. I had accidently went to the wrong Holiday Inn in Laurel and they were so kind they had a driver actually lead my way to the correct hotel!

Room Tip: My mother was in a wheel chair. The room we had was great for anyone handicapped. The bathroom had l...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My son and I are budget travelers and we generally try to stay in hotels that are in the $100 range. Our experiences vary and our hope is always that the room will at least be clean. We were pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with our stay this weekend at this hotel! The room was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We would not have a second thought about staying here again! Thanks HIE staff!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This hotel has been recently renovated. The staff is really responsive to customer needs and truely go out of their way. And added touch was the free breakfast they provide in the lobby area each morning. The rooms are clean, nice and spacious. By far one of the best hotels in Laurel. Shopping area directly across the street you can walk to. I will definitely return again and recommend others to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Me, my wife & adult children stayed at newly renovated Holiday Inn Express last week. Rooms are spacious and well furnished with new furniture and carpet. Hallways have great carpet & lighting. Free Wi Fi in rooms. Facility for swimming pool and business center with 2 computers and printer. Staff was freindly.

On top of all these fine things, one of best breakfasts [ complimentary ] we ever had in last few years. They had all continental breakfast + cereals + fresh fruits + automatic pan cake making machine [ never seen anywhere before ]. Brand name restaurants { Olive Garden , Don Pablo etc. in one block }

JB. NJ.

Must stay for travel just prior to Washington DC. Great prices per night for staying there. Real bargain.

Room Tip: all rooms are good. higher floor is always better.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were down visiting with family and the hotel was centrally and conveniently located to everywhere we needed to go. The room was clean and well appointed as was the bathroom, the staff we had contact with were all amazing. It was a great weekend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Day Inn Express Laurel! The staff was friendly, professional and most importantly my suite was very clean. It was close to several different restaurants, my room had Wi-Fi and all the amenities you could ask for. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Kelisa W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Hello Ms Brittney,

Thank you so much for your compliments.It is always a pleasure to take care of all our guests and our team takes great pride to exceed all our guest expectations.
We appreciate your business and look forward to great guests like yourself come back to stay with us.

Sam Malhotra