“Terrible...”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Laurel
Niskayuna, New York
“Terrible...”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in this so-called hotel for one night in June 2012 due to flight cancellation from BWI. All area hotels were booked due to a tornado and this was the closest hotel I found. Two hours after promising to send a shuttle bus to pick us from BWI, I called again only to find the shuttle came and left without picking us ..WOW !!! Anyway, was so tired to argue, took a taxi to the hotel and here comes the ordeal. Apparently, a number of travellers checking in at the same time thus , undestandably, causing the staff some confusion. However, once I stepped in the room, it smelled terribly bad; I almost threw up. I tried to bear it, but in 5 minutes I could not and was down at reception asking for replacement. They gave me another room on the same floor, smelled the same; only difference was that the toiler this time was NASTY. I am usually very careful about commenting but this time it has to be put this way. I simply ended up sleeping in my jeans as I was not comfortable touching anything there, unbelievable !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Finnish first
Travelers also viewed these Laurel hotels
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel
Fairfield Inn Laurel
Fairfield Inn Laurel
#6 of 17 in Laurel
Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia / Laurel
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 17 in Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
Address: 14402 Laurel Pl, Laurel, MD 20707-6100 (Formerly Comfort Suites)
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Laurel
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel Lakes Maryland has just finished a gorgeous renovation! We're located an equal distance away from Washington DC and Baltimore, Maryland -- two of the best tourist and meeting destinations in the United States. Our rooms and suites are spacious and infinitely comfortable. We have free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Laurel Lakes Hotel Laurel