“Terrible...” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Niskayuna, New York
“Terrible...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in this so-called hotel for one night in June 2012 due to flight cancellation from BWI. All area hotels were booked due to a tornado and this was the closest hotel I found. Two hours after promising to send a shuttle bus to pick us from BWI, I called again only to find the shuttle came and left without picking us ..WOW !!! Anyway, was so tired to argue, took a taxi to the hotel and here comes the ordeal. Apparently, a number of travellers checking in at the same time thus , undestandably, causing the staff some confusion. However, once I stepped in the room, it smelled terribly bad; I almost threw up. I tried to bear it, but in 5 minutes I could not and was down at reception asking for replacement. They gave me another room on the same floor, smelled the same; only difference was that the toiler this time was NASTY. I am usually very careful about commenting but this time it has to be put this way. I simply ended up sleeping in my jeans as I was not comfortable touching anything there, unbelievable !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Finnish first