“Great Happy Hour - everyday!”
Review of Red Sky

Red Sky
Ranked #27 of 197 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a few drinks and some half priced appetizers at the bar. They have half priced appetizers every day - even the weekends! Linda, the bartender was very friendly! We got a booth and both ordered the broiled seafood plate. The crab cake, shrimp abs scallops were good but the tilapia was not good at all. It did not taste fresh and we both ate everything but that. I am glad that we had a Living Social voucher and did not pay full price.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The food was extremely good if a Lil pricey but worth it while the service was complete crap. Couldn't even get drink refill. Atmosphere was great also.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been here for happy hour and brunch. Each time I have not been disappointed with the food nor the drinks!!! If you are a seafood lover or just want some good old steak this is the place in Laurel.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My friends and I love this spot! Great food, great drinks, convenient, and reasonably priced. We all love this place. Make sure you try the stuffed mushrooms!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was very excited to celebrate my birthday with my close family and friends. Additionally, while I have dined at Red Sky on numerous prior occasions, this was the first visit for the rest of the members in my party and based on my praise for the establishment (especially the delicious food and unlimited mimosa option), they too were excited about the brunch.

However, approximately one hour into our brunch (around 1:30pm), our server, Tony, informed us that the restaurant had run out of champagne. At this point, most of the ladies in my party had only ordered 2 mimosas and were very disappointed as the unlimited mimosa option was good until 3PM.

I was completely taken aback by the fact that the restaurant has run out of champagne, given that it offers unlimited mimosa every weekend, and I would have expected that it would be prepared to serve its patrons throughout the duration of the brunch. Therefore, I asked to speak to the manager. When the manager, Keith, approached our table and I explained our discontent, his response was completing unapologetic and quite frankly, was down right rude. His exacts words were "Well, you've been here for a while so I'm sure you've had at least 4-5 mimosas by now." Not only was his statement untrue, but his tone and countenance was extremely condescending. Did I mention this was also the day of the Skins/Cowboys game? Unbelievable!

Keith eventually deducted the mimosa costs from the group bill; however, his poor customer service skills and unprofessional demeanor completely ruined our brunch experience.

As a frequent patron of Red Sky, I am very hesitant to return to the establishment given this last experience. Further, the 11 other members of my party, who were all first time patrons of Red Sky, now have a negative impression of the restaurant. I would not recommend Red Sky.

1  Thank Alina G

Been to Red Sky? Share your experiences!