“very clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
new jersey
“very clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed here from new jersey for a near by business meeting.
Very clean room and hotel
The breakfast area was clean and the food was great.
Hotel staff was very nice also. If i was in the area i would stay hear aagain.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
north carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I travel on business and have stayed here approximately 20 times. The last time I stayed here in May of 2012 I stayed 2 nights and was told upon checkin their internet was down but would be up shortly. It did not become available that night. I went to work the next day and when I returned that pm I asked if internet was working and was assured it would be available shortly. Guess what? You got it it never came up. My job requires I respond to e-mails etc. I was credited $10.00 per night so I was somewhat satisfied, things happen. I checked in on 8/14 and when I got to my room after working all day Internet was not working. I called the desk 4 times, no answer. I went down to desk and Lady tells me she was glad she didn't need internet on her job and there was nothing she could do. Wow! I have never written a bad review because I realize things do happen but this property needs to be reprimended for their pitiful customer service. Maybe they did me a favor since the motel I'm staying in tonight seems to appreciate my business and the internet works.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Laurel hotels

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I was there because our power was out and the morning i woke up there was an bed bug on my pillow.My two year old and seven year old was terrified .I will never come back here again.You know what they say if you find one bed bug there's many more!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Bubbles0504
Staunton, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Fortunately I had called in a reservation at the Sleep Inn & Suites, planning to stay Saturday night while visiting family near Ft Meade, MD. Fortunate especially because of a big storm which led to power failures all over Virginia and Maryland on the Friday night before, and when I arrived at the hotel in the afternoon they were inundated with people without electricity in the stifling heat, trying to find rooms to sleep in comfort. The hotel had just regained electricity on Saturday afternoon and as soon as they had their computer up and running, they got me checked into a very nice clean room. They were helping as many folks as they could in trying circumstances. The price was reasonable and the breakfast available had good fresh choices and an excellent staff who kept supplies topped up. All in all, they coped well with the power outage, the crowds and the hot weather. The only downside was that the internet never did function in my room before I left on Sunday morning.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Many construction vehicles in the parking lot, but the staff was super friendly, any location was ideal for my business. My room is very spacious and clean, almost unexpected. I will return I am in this area again.

• Stayed June 2012
New Philadelphia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Our gps kept pointing us to the Velencia, and we were getting nervous, but behind the Valencia across the street we found it! The rooms wee clean w microwave & fridge, indoor pool w handicapped chair lift! Lovely , clean, neat and accommodating. Near restaurants. Short ways to the park n ride metro station. We were able to go to DC Convention center pretty easily ( not knowing anything about mass transit ) with directions from the front desk , cost for 3 was 14.80 (round trip) including parking which was free that day but is usually 4.25 for all day.
The continental breakfast is really a spread with fresh hot Belgium waffles, cereal, 2 kinds of juice, a variety of toast or bagels or doughnuts, and coffee or tea or even cocoa. The staff is super accommodating & helpful.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank auntieclimactik
Colebrook, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I was delight with my stay at this hotel... Great customer service; free room upgrade being a Diamond member, great fitness center and pool, good breakfast and good wifi Internet... Very reasonable price... Nothing to complaint about!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank benoitleblanc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Fairfield Inn Laurel
#5 of 16 in Laurel
4.0 of 5 stars 134 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia / Laurel

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!