Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed June 21, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Too bad I didn't think we were paying for roaches.
This review is for the meeting space we booked to host a Bridal shower. The hotel from all initial appearances seemed to be relatively clean, decent grounds and plenty of parking. What I didn't plan for was the uninvited guest that we found seated on one of the chairs when decorating the room. After 3 requests to building maintenance, the roach was finally removed and I just prayed that none of his cousins would show up at the shower...if they did, I wasn't made aware. In addition we had practically no A/C and had to request a fan. After another 3 requests, the fan they bought out was more appropriate for an industrial job, perhaps to dry floors or wet paint, I don't know, but it was so loud we had to leave it in the hallway and hoped the air would miraculously circulate into the room. The friendliest staff member at this hotel, and my only reason for giving them a 2 rating, was the maintenance technician. Despite an occasional language barrier, he was very helpful, friendly, and did his best to accommodate us. Never again.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My stay was comfortable for the paid rate. My tub drained slowly but not enough to complain. Room was clean. Breakfast was well stocked. The only improvement that I would suggest are more comfortable beds.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed last weekend because my house was being exterminated, so I chose a close hotel for a great price. I was in a King suite that needed to be upgraded!! No flat screen tv's and the couch needed some TLC! Breakfast was satisfying: eggs, waffles.. no meats. Besides the average room, the staff was great. The lady who checked me in was really sweet, and the young girl who checked me out monday morning was terrific as well. I did have other complaints about my stay, which included a noisy group and a less than professional general manager. I wanted to speak with him when I was checking out, but he was too busy to speak with me face to face, A tip of advice for this hotel would be to train management and clean the rooms better. Everything else was fine.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the main building
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo