“Expensive for what you get on a paper dish.”
Review of Barbecue House - CLOSED

Barbecue House
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Expensive for what you get on a paper dish.”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I paid around $7 bucks for my sandwich and another $2 Plus tax for a Soda, so it was around $10 Total. The place is Clean and doesn't have much atmosphere; for me the REAL "sit down" place to go is the one on Main Street at 216.

Visited January 2014

Odenton, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OVER-RATED”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

$7 bucks for a Barbacue Sandwich in a Paper Dish NOT including a Drink. The Atmosphere is Sterile and the Chairs are Not very Comfortable. The place was clean and the Deserts looked good although pricey; could have gone to a Real "sit down" place for the Same money.

Visited September 2013
Elkridge, Maryland
“It was ok”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a decent place . The food is good, but its like every other bbq place. The honey chicken is really good , my husband said his pit beef was good but not amazing or anything . I did like the collard greens and mac n cheese. The place is really small but cute. I've gone twice. The first time I wanted one of the desserts listed on the menu, only to find out that they didnt have them yet because it was a new menu. The 2nd time, a month later, I asked about dessert again and was told................not until they get their new menu......what? another new menu? if you don't want to serve dessert, take it off the menu!! So I"ve been twice and I probably wont' be going back

• Visited September 2013
“Over-rated”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I think the Owner must be making up some of these posts, saying This place is excellent. I've eaten here a number of times and it is just Average. The man is businesslike, not overly Friendly, the food is Average, served in a Paper dish. A drink is Extra; My bill was $7.00 for a Sandwich & Coke. Atmosphere is Spartan...Average.

• Visited June 2013
Laurel, Maryland
“OMG”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

this is the best place for ribs. their sauce is AMAZING!! the mac n cheese is different, and not in a good way. the fries and baked beans are great! we also have gotten their bbq chicken which was good but not as good as the ribs. best.ribs.ever.

• Visited May 2013