“Friendly staff & good food”
Review of Barbecue House - CLOSED

Barbecue House
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We hopped off the highway in search of "real" food and found ourselves at The Bar-B-Que House. We had a pork sandwich and brisket and both were very good. Great sauce (mild & hot) on the table, too. The staff was very nice, too.

I could've done without the screaming TV in the corner, but overall, we really liked it.

1  Thank IslandGirlNYC
There are newer reviews for Barbecue House

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I are in Laurel on business and wanted barbecue. He ordered the pork and I got the ribs. The meat was good but us being from the south can't seem to get used to the cole slaw up here. It's not bad, just different. The northern people seem to like vinegar. Southern people don't. LOL . But the owner was very nice and friendly. The meat was very good. The ribs had more meat on them than any other ribs I have ever seen. VERY thick ! I loved them !

1  Thank LaJeana C
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good BBQ, great service. It's little/casual place that I get carry-out on the way home. Quick, easy and good portion.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Clean, friendly, moderately priced establishment. Bar-b-que reminds you of the great flavor of the deep south. Also on the menu....collard greens, rack of ribs, and homemade sweet potato pie among other tasty treats. Opened for breakfast as well.