“Decent Restaurant, Basic Service”
Review of TGI Friday's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 192 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Decent Restaurant, Basic Service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I prefer this location over Rockville's TGI Friday's, but it's still not the best experience. I really don't know why the service has been going down hill for TGI Friday's. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think that the food is as good as it used to be. The servers are also not very spectacular.

You do have to wait for a long time for your meal, though the wait is not as bad as the location in Rockville. And there are times where your order isn't as hot as you would expect it to be if it were made fresh. It's always a nice treat when the meal is nice and hot, as it should be.

I rated this higher than the location in Rockville because I haven't encountered any issues at this location.

Visited March 2013

Curtice, Ohio
“Bad Service !”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Never have my husband and I had such BAD SERVICE ! We were there over 2 hours and they weren`t busy! We were served our Appietizer with no silverware or napkins, when we did get napkins and silver they were wet !! on the plus side the food was good.

Visited April 2013
brampton
“thanksgiving dinner”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

great service and the food was good and the restaurant was open on thanksgiving.and the mojitos and margeritas were recommended as well We were very thankful that the restaurant was open that day as well

Visited November 2012
1 Thank happycanuckbrampton
Beltsville, Maryland
“Bad, Bad,Bad”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've tried to eat here three times, and never paid for a meal because every time it was bad. One time the food was cold, under-cooked, another time the glasses and silverware were so dirty we left, another time the order was so messed up we were convinced it would never get right, so we left again, with the manager continuing to say he would make it right. That manager is no longer there.

• Visited March 2012
Stafford, Virginia
“..... maybe I expected to much.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a very pleasant server.....and as TGIF advertises this place was loud and a definite gathering place.
Nestled amongest lots of eateries. As the saying goes it was a dark and wet, rainy night. Full but not packed for a Saturday night.
Welcome atmosphere...I had originally wanted to try the Dragonfly Salmon but not part of the 2choice entree..... so instead opted for the Herb Crusted Flounder.
Huge disappointment. I expected Flounder to be bland... slightly saved by the seasoned crust. Broccoli & Cheddar soup good but standard . White (Sticky) rice bland of course but the veggies that should have saved this meal were bland also.
It's been awhile since I've been to a TGIF maybe I expected to much.
My table mates enjoyed their meal of Cheeseburger & B-B-Q hamburger bacon stuffed burgers, fries and onion rings. Good but nothing outstanding.
Seems their order of Vanilla Bean Cheesecake was the saving grace.

• Visited August 2012