“Absolutely the best cupcakes..EVER.”
Review of Cakes Plus

Cakes Plus
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Laurel
Annapolis, Maryland
“Absolutely the best cupcakes..EVER.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

They make the tastiest cupcakes I have ever had. Something this good should be illegal. It's very addictive. Be aware that once you walk in there and try their creations, you will never stop going back, even if you live out of state. Chances are that you will wake up in the middle of the night craving one of their standard ButterCream cupcakes and there won't be any in the fridge. You will then drive 465 miles to get here just to find out that they've run out. Save yourself the hassle and place an order the day before. I also ordered a cake with the West Virginia University logo on it and they did a fabulous job. Wish I could buy stock in CakesPlus!

• Visited July 2014

Laurel, MD
“Deeee-lish”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visit this location regular to purchase cupcakes. Recently I purchased cupcakes for my daughters party. The cupcakes were very good. The icing is light and the cake is moist and delicious. The prices are amazing. They are 1.25 per cupcake for regular flavors, and 1.50 for the specialty cupcakes. They customer service is great. They are always nice and friendly when you enter. When purchasing my party cupcake order, the sales associate was very knowledgeable and assisted me in lowering my price by giving me several options to consider. I love this place.

• Visited November 2013
Laurel, Maryland
“Great Service & My needs were met.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went in to get a picture from my computer put on a cake & it was done perfectly. The service was quick & easy. Couldn't be happier.

Visited November 2013

Been to Cakes Plus? Share your experiences!