“Dirty and Disgusting... Will Never Return”
Review of Chuck E Cheese's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chuck E Cheese's
Ranked #148 of 197 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family goes to Chuckie Cheese on a fairly regular basis and have been to locations all over the place. We recently went to the Laurel, Md location of Chuckie Cheese and the experience was bad enough that we may not return to this company ever again... at any location.

As we were walking in, we had to wait to enter while the guy at the door was checking hand stamps of those exiting. When one parent got impatient and said "these are my kids just let me go", he went ahead and let them go even though he had not checked all the hand stamps of the kids yet.

The place was filthy dirty. There was trash all over the place. I understand that with a kids place things get spilled or there are some messes, but this went beyond that. It was down right disgusting. There were chicken wing bones on the floor in the middle of the toddler game/ride area. (No where near any tables) There were cups on the floor all over the place and just a bunch of trash. And no one was around cleaning.

A lot of game machines were out of tickets and stayed out of tickets the entire two hours we were there. The games that take pictures were also out of paper the entire time.

They got our food order wrong and when I let them know at the counter, I was asked if I was okay with just eating the mistake or if they needed to give us a replacement.

When I talked to the "manager" who looked no older than 20, about these issues... she simply replied "this place is something else" and walked away. We were not offered tickets for the games we had played that were out of tickets. We were not offered tokens to replace the loss tokens on the empty picture machines. She did not send out anyone to clean. She simply did not care.

I agree.. the place sure is something else and not in a good way. If this is how this company is now running their stores, our family is done going. I know for a fact we will never return to the Laurel location. We will think long and hard before going to other locations. Unless you like allowing your children to hang out in filth... avoid this location.

Been to Chuck E Cheese's? Share your experiences!