“A Must when in Laurel”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Must when in Laurel”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I have family in Laurel and since I was a child we have gone to Pasta Plus every time we visit and it has never disapointed. I now take my husband with me when we visit and he loves it! the owner, Max greets us at the door and always stop at the table to ensure everything is good. I typically get the mannacoti...noodles are homemade and it is excellent. The tortellini soup is a must have! My family has never had a bad experience at Pasta Plus and it has become a tradition to go there. In terms of atmosphere I agree with other reviewers that tables are close and it is loud but many restaurants are like that. the service can be a little slow at times but still a great experience!

• Visited April 2013

Germantown, Maryland
“Authentic Italian in the hart of Laurel, MD”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've enjoyed Pasta Plus for nearly 20 years. In this time, they've expanded the night time restaurant to include a neighboring market with some of the menu available during the day. I enjoy the full restaurant menu more but like the food at both. The brick oven, fresh ingredients, and expertly prepared pasta and pizza are some of the best in the DC/VA/MD area. Every night when the restaurant opens, expect a line 20 deep for the first seating. I've found its best to either get there before they open for a first seat or to wait until closer to 7PM when the lines die down a bit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Brian G
Laurel, Maryland, USA
“Authentic Italian food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been going to Pasta Plus for decades. Each meal is delicious, good portions, and satisfying. Max and his staff do an excellent job in food preparation and service.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JOecP_50
Forest City, North Carolina
“Exceptional handmade pasta”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Everyone raved about this place and it was true. Their pasta was exceptional. It sure is deceiving from the outside. If I lived nearby I'm afraid my stomach would be rounder.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Fred B
Chester County, PA
“Eccelente!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very authentic Eastern Italian (Abruzzi/Pescara) cuisine. I thought the food was very good and very true to the area of Italy. I have eaten in Pescara and the restaurant could have been transplanted from there. I had a vegetarian sandwich and it was excellent and huge, but a business associate had the Mahi Mahi special and said it was very good as well.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Charis7

Been to Pasta Plus? Share your experiences!