“Big Group - Big Success”
Review of C. J. Ferrari's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had 31 for dinner and everyone enjoyed their meal. Joey the owner is a great host and personally made sure everything was OK. The entrees and appetizers we delicious. The service was good and the dinners all arrived quickly. The pizza is always good here as are the salads. A nice place to go for a good home style Italian meal. This is a restaurant that has the small town feel with servers knowing many of the customers names and what they like. Everyone is friendly and have a commitment to make your experience just like 'family'!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Here is an excellent Italian restaurant. The menu is fairly limited, but they will change things to suit your taste (mix sauces, pasta's, add shrimp or sausage or both to a dish, etc). The food prices are comparable to other good restaurants, but the drink prices are high, and the drinks are not as good as the food. They serve a HUGE pork chop special and excellent crab cakes.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice local restaurant with great fresh food. Service excellent. Not a chain. Highly recommend .

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Subjects says it all ... the food was NOT bad at all -- actually it was very well prepared but it was bland in taste which effected its overall review. I got the Spagetti with meatballs and my wife the alfredo. Service was excellent at the carryout.. .several employees that I encountered took the time to greet me even though they were not personally helping me which is a indication of the overall culture.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

While looking for some place to eat, I passed by a bunch of chains that had full parking lots and ended up here. I figured Italian would be good for a cold and dreary Sunday afternoon and I wanted some place quiet and different. Upon entering, it was dark, the bar featured prominently with a nice flat screen overhead. The dining area had ample seating - a few booths along a wall and tables in the middle and by the windows. It really was rather cozy and had kind of romantic vibe - Fourplay/Sinatra coming through the speakers, but not annoyingly loud. I had the Linguine Vongole. It wasn't the best I've had, but it wasn't bad. The server was very pleasant. Overall, a nice experience. I'd go back if I'm in the area and need some eats.