“Did not meet expecations”
Review of Longhorn

Longhorn
Ranked #23 of 197 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was disappointed that the restaurant was not clean. The lettuce in the salad was old. The steak was good though.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

It smells like a damp sour mop and like old dirty carpet. My silverware was dirty. Service and food was nothing more than okay. Dont think ill be going bk.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I loved the food, but the service kind of sucked. I do not know if the waiter was new or confused, but it took like 10 to 15 minutes just to get my beer.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place was within walking distance from my hotel so I decided to try it. I was favorably impressed with the food, service and beer selection. I have been back many times and each time I was glad I came. Good food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very nice grilled veggies on salad for a reasonable price. So big I couldn't finish it all! Not too salty or over-dressed. I'd go back again.