Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
$70
Hotels.com
$67
$160
$149
All reviewsoutdoor poolshower curtainwould stay here againquiet locationcomplimentary breakfastroom was clean and comfortablewafflesafter midnightfitness centerthe hotel staffgreat place to staystaff was friendlyeasy accessenjoyed my staynice staywashington dccookies
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

This is a clean hotel in an OK(not great) area. The staff is helpful and nice.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Although it's kind if tucked away from the main road, I found the staff and room to be excellent. Upon check-in, I had a room with an very poor view; asked to change it and it was done so immediately. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. I would definitely staty there again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

The room is clean and no smells. Bathroom is well stocked and the towels are soft.
Breakfast was very impressive as far as continental breakfasts go.
Thank u for the wifi and free printing downstairs.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I stayed for a meeting at the Applied Physics lab- the lab itself is off the beaten track, but the Hampton Inn is on a main street near shopping and food. The hotel is just what you'd expect from Hampton Inn, but I'm writing in for the staff. My admins had made the reservation on a wrong day, and the general manager sweetly refunded my no- show fee. Thanks to Tammy for fixing our goof!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on our way traveling back home for Thanksgiving and we enjoyed our stay. Initially, my wife and I were quite worried as when we checked into the hotel around 10pm, there were about 25 Young Teens in the lobby being educated by their youth group leader on proper conduct while in a hotel. From the start my wife and I shrugged and thought we wouldn't be sleeping much at night as to be expected when 25 teenage boys spend their first night in a hotel away from mom and dad. The management must have done an outstanding job at keeping this group in a separate area of the hotel because my wife and I slept so well.

This is an older generation Hampton Inn and was located rather far from the highway (I'd say about 10 minutes or so), but is in a safe part of town with plenty of access to local eateries like Applebees, Famous Dave's BBQ, Longhorn, Starbucks, and Coldstone Ice Cream. There were also a number of gas stations close to the hotel for a quick fill up before hitting the road in the morning.

The room itself had a number of updates, as noted by other reviewers, like to the television, lighting, and A/C. The room was well cleaned and our Hilton "Welcome gift" (HH Diamond) was left in the room. The staff was all exceptionally nice and the housekeeping staff waited until the late morning (around 1100PM) to start cleaning the rooms as to allow peace and quiet for the other sleeping guests.

Breakfast in the morning was your typical Hampton Inn fare; but my wife and I were pleased to see that it was VERY well stocked even though breakfast was scheduled to end in a mere 30 minutes. So many hotels don't fill up their breakfast area before closing time; but this hotel was different. The hotel offered Bacon, Eggs, Waffles, a variety of juices/milk, bagels, muffins, cereal and fruit (which they were out of). Check out was smooth and there was ample parking for all of the guests in the hotel. The rate was fair for the area...We paid $95+tax with our AAA discount. Overall, we'd be happy to stay again if we find ourselves in the area. It is also fair to note that there aren't a whole lot of Hilton properties easily off the interstate between Baltimore and D.C. when traveling Southbound.

Room Tip: Get a Room on the High floor to limit noise.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple