“Family Day”
Review of Laurel Park

Laurel Park
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Laurel
More attraction details
Owner description: Thoroughbred racing extends from October through March at the beautiful Laurel Park Race Track
Reviewed May 15, 2014

It's a nice place for adults if you enjoy a race track atmosphere. It is not a place for children UNLESS they are having a "family day" event. We attended the family day there and it was really nice. Clowns, balloons, food, singing, games, etc. There are a lot of different kinds of people there, so watch your surroundings....there are live races going on and that was kinda cool. The children were allowed to visit the horses and talk to the jockeys.

1  Thank Just_Me_Bernie
"baltimore"
"table"
"event"

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Homeless people sleeping everywhere within the park! Very scary looking. Not somewhere I would want to take my family!

1  Thank SharonJ71
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was a very special July 4th holiday. I am a USARMY (sp4) Honorably Discharged Veteran and this is always a special holiday for us vets. But as a senior citizen I was also celebrating the one (1) year of reuniting with my JR High School sweetheart. Our First prom date, she was 14 and I was 15.
We sat by Laurel Lake in MD and watched fire works on a blanket. We kissed at times and it caused the "SMART PHONE" generation be so focused on us that the image of us kissing by now are probably out there in cyber space.We really gave them a show at times. Sometimes hotter than the fireworks being displayed so brilliantly on the Laurel Lake. I shall never forget this 4th of July celebrating my wonderful country and my first LOVE.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We visited the track with my sister and brother-in-law. We had a great time (although we did not win). It was the last day of the meet so it was free admission. We did take advantage of valet parking which was prompt. Bathroom facilities clean. Great coffee. The only disappointment was that the gift shop was closed for inventory. Good luck if you visit.

3  Thank cindysga
See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2009

Laurel lakes is one of the best locations to go if you want a peaceful and quiet walk/jogging/running time. The park is quite big with a kids playground and a Mexican grill inside the park. Boating is available during Summer time and weekends. Very scenic and very beautiful. If you are in Laurel spend your evenings here!!!!

1  Thank afrozeqasim

Been to Laurel Park? Share your experiences!