“Absolutely Horrible”

Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
“Absolutely Horrible”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This place is disgusting. It's filthy and appears that they left the carpet and booths in from when it was Lone Star Steakhouse. The worse item was the "Stuffed Shrimp". I swear that that was probably the worse thing I've ever eaten. Even my husband (who eats anything) said it was bad! I will never step foot into this place as long as it exist.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank tlwhite76

College Park, MD
“Revolting”
Reviewed February 11, 2009

If you're a fan of mass quantities, I guess you'll like it but I found it revolting. I know they have to keep costs down but this was just awful.

The sweet and sour dough balls may have had chicken in them, I don't know. The spring rolls were filled with some strange tasting green goo. Most of the chicken was gristly. The shrimp were the size of fat fleas. The waitresses were nice, but the customers decidedly down-market.

I won't be back.