Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo
$140
Hampton.com
$95
$80
All reviewsfedex fieldmetro stationsix flagsfront deskpool hoursupper marlborofree shuttleshuttle servicebathroom areaair conditionerroom was very clean and comfortablevisiting washington dcfriendly hotelfour nightswater pressure in the showerindoor poolhome away from home
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were going to a late night Washington Redskins game and needed a place nearby to stay after the game was over. Rooms were available by check-in so we were able to take a nap before the game which was at *:30 PM. Even though our room was near the elevator and on the second floor near the open area above the lobby, we heard no noise and the hotel were filled with NFL Team guests. Travel to and from FEDEX stadium took about 15r minutes each way. The breakfast provided was the usual fare, but it always helps when the staff is courteous and the area is clean. Parking was safe and secure. . We got a regular room with 2 beds. It was a nice size and had a microwave and mini-fridge. We would recommend this hotel to travelers to the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jinxs-Mom
Reviewed November 10, 2013

On a recent trip to see the Redskins play the Bears (redskins won of ccourse), this was in no way your typical Holiday Inn Express. It had a Free GREAT breakfast, and the parking was free, and teh room was large and lookerd like it was just decorated. The room was spotless, the bathroom was also large and well lighted. The TV worked great and the Hotel had free wifi. Best of all was the shower. It put out hot water and a ton of it. Most hotel; showers you hasve to wait for 5 minutes for hot water, not here!! The shower head was so good, I almost wanted to forget teh Redskin game and just stand in teh shower, yes, it was that good. No watere pressure problems here, it was powerful and I even asked for the brand and where I could get myself for my home showers. this is not your typical Holiday inn Express, but it is expensive, but what do you expect being about 1 mile from Fedex field and teh redskins!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I've stayed here at least twice now and it is not a bad hotel. The staff are very courteous, helpful and professional. The rest of the hotel was nothing special.

The decor in the room was a little dated. Definitely on the older side for this hotel chain. The bed was fairly comfortable, with the exception of the pillows, which were like sheets of cardboard. Just double them up and it's not as bad. It was nice having a refrigerator and microwave. The air conditioner also functioned very well. Most hotel room AC units affect my allergies and this one didn't. The fan would also run continuously, which is great for drowning out the slight sound of traffic on the interstate. The best part of the room was definitely the HD, flat screen TVs. It seemed like I had to sign into the internet multiple times per day. That's always an inconvenience. The bathroom had a nice, large, granite counter top. The shower was completely dated and drained very slowly.

I know that all Holiday Inn Expresses have the same breakfast choices, but I'd have to say that this one was not prepared very well at all. The workout room was decent. It included two treadmills, an elliptical trainer and a seated bike. I did like the rack of dumb bells, which is quite rare in this hotel chain. I did wish the weights went up to 50 lbs rather than 25. Don't step on the scale in there though as it told me I weighed about 70 lbs heavier than I am (laughing).

I stayed here for business, but it is probably a great option for a Red Skins game as the stadium is located right down the street. There is a nice grocery store across the street as well and it is located right off the I-95/Beltway.

Overall, I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others. I gave it three stars because it is mediocre for the most part. Please keep in mind that I would probably never rate a Holiday Inn Express higher than 4 stars.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Trent M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the common areas of the hotel prevented you from fully enjoying your visit. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was not the first time we stayed here. We always stay here. The services are always wonderful! Everybody has smile on their face.BIt feels good. No problem so far.We want to come back again and again!!!
Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed during the Redskins game. My room was very clean, and the bathroom was spotless. The hotel is in walking distance to shopping and restuarants. They have a complimentary shuttle...that drop-off and pick-up. We would definitely stay at this location again. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013