“Bedding worn out” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Largo
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bedding worn out”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Hotel clean and great location to FedEx field, great front desk staff, good free breakfast, mattresses very hard worn out, like sleeping on floor, pillows and linen worn out also. These items need to be replaced badly. Wonderful shuttle driver. Will not stay again until updates are made.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Leachtravelexpert,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to learn that you loved the cleanliness of our hotel, the friendliness of the staff and the buffet breakfast at the same time I am a little disappointed that your were not able to sleep well.

I do not know when you stayed with us last time but we have recently replaced all our mattresses. I am looking into the linen quality, as we hold ourselves to very high standards and worn out linens is totally unacceptable. We are committed to providing great value and service and make sure our guests stay is nothing but pleasant.

I sincerely hope you will give us another look when you are back in the area.

Again, thank you for your time and feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Halifax, N.S.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed here three nights while visiting Washington. The hotel is easy to find, and is fairly close to the city, either by car, or a short drive to the Metro station (the hotel will take you to the Metro in their shuttle, if you wish). Also a 12 minute drive to Six Flags America. The staff were the friendliest and most attentive that we have encountered in some time, especially Carol at the front desk. But even the room cleaners and maintenance staff greeted us warmly each day and asked us how our stay was. They helped us out with travel directions and restaurant locations and options. The room was spotless and quiet, even though the hotel was quite busy. My only criticism (travelling with our children) is that he pool has very limited operating hours. I understand after asking that there is a county law which says they have to have a lifeguard when open, but they should post the operating ours on the website. It wasn’t the end of the world for us, but I did hear two other families complain they had brought their kids because a parent was there for work, or on a course, and the hotel had a pool. But during the week, the pool does not open until 4PM. Other than that, this was a terrific hotel that we would absolutely stay at again, and would recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Central Square, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel was very clean. This is the first hotel I ever stayed at where I couldn't hear any noise from the hall. The breakfast was a great bonus. They provided something for everyone. I personally loved the warm cinnamon rolls. We took advantage of the free shuttle to the metro. On our return trip all it took was one phone call and the shuttle was there to pick us up within ten minutes. The staff was courteous and eager to help with any detail. The only issue we found was the weird pool hours. They were only open for a few hours in the evening. The kids with us were disappointed. I would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on my six flags trip with my family. This place was very clean and had a friendly staff especially their breakfast crew. There werent any restaurants next to it but just a quick ride will get you there. keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013
Hobart, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We did a family vacation to see the sights in DC. Stayed 4 nights in this hotel. It is about 13 miles from DC so was an easy commute. Hotel was nice. Breakfast was good. Rooms were clean but had a very musty smell.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Redding, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Staying for a week in from California. The staff here is extremely helpful and accommodating, not to mention patient. If I ever return this is where I will stay. I must have visited that front desk ten times a day and they never made me feel as though I was a bother. They helped me plan my Metro trips and gave me a route map and visitor's guide.

Room Tip: If you want a hand held shower and jetted tub ask for a handicapped room..
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just spent the weekend here. We were in town for a wedding. Speedy and super-courteous check-in, even after arriving around 1:00am. Exceptionally clean, large, and well stocked room. Very delicious and free breakfast, not continental, thank you. Friendly and accomodating staff. Beautiful hotel, clean indoors and out. Definitely had a comfortable stay. I absolutely, highly recommend Holiday Inn Express and will choose them again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
Courtyard Largo Capital Beltway
Residence Inn Largo Capital Beltway
Courtyard New Carrollton Landover
La Quinta Inn & Suites DC Metro Capitol Beltway
Hotel Largo
Hotel Largo
#1 of 3 in Upper Marlboro

Been to Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo? Share your experiences!