We stayed here three nights while visiting Washington. The hotel is easy to find, and is fairly close to the city, either by car, or a short drive to the Metro station (the hotel will take you to the Metro in their shuttle, if you wish). Also a 12 minute drive to Six Flags America. The staff were the friendliest and most attentive that we have encountered in some time, especially Carol at the front desk. But even the room cleaners and maintenance staff greeted us warmly each day and asked us how our stay was. They helped us out with travel directions and restaurant locations and options. The room was spotless and quiet, even though the hotel was quite busy. My only criticism (travelling with our children) is that he pool has very limited operating hours. I understand after asking that there is a county law which says they have to have a lifeguard when open, but they should post the operating ours on the website. It wasn’t the end of the world for us, but I did hear two other families complain they had brought their kids because a parent was there for work, or on a course, and the hotel had a pool. But during the week, the pool does not open until 4PM. Other than that, this was a terrific hotel that we would absolutely stay at again, and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-95 Capitol Beltway-Largo, conveniently located near Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Annapolis, Maryland. The Holiday Inn Express hotel in Largo features free shuttle service (limited hours) to the Largo Town Center, Metro Station, area businesses, shopping and restaurants. Guests will enjoy our complimentary hot Express Start breakfast bar.When it s time to get connected we know what you need - high-speed Internet, cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy our fully equipped fitness center or indoor heated pool will help melt your stress away.This beautiful hotel in Largo, Maryland is located minutes away from FedEx Field, home of the Washington Redskins; and is convenient to the University of Maryland, Six Flags Great America, Show Place Arena and Prince George s Equestrian Center, and the Prince George s County Sports & Learning Complex. Nearby corporate and government offices include: Verizon, Aetna, Harris Corporation, NASA, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, USDA, FUJI, Raytheon, Andrews Air Force Base, CSC, Prince George s County offices, and the IRS Training Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express i-95 Beltway-Largo Hotel Largo
- Holiday Inn Express Largo
- Holiday Inn Largo
- Largo Holiday Inn