I stayed a week at this hotel during a business trip to Landover. The hotel was in a great location. Although the surrounding areas are not the best neighborhoods, the hotel is tucked into a small business park. There was really no noise to speak of, and I felt completely safe around the hotel property. The location does mean there are not any places to eat within walking distance, but there are plenty of restaurants and a Wegman's grocery store within a very short drive.
The hotel felt very new, and it had all the amenities you would it expect at a HI Express. The breakfast was hot and well stocked every morning, even when it was crowded. The pool area was clean and had a lifeguard. I was disappointed the Jacuzzi jets in the spa weren't working, but the water was still warm. The staff was always welcoming.
I had a two-room suite with a king bed and was very happy with the accommodations. The main room had a fold-out couch, dresser, and TV on one side and a 4-person table and chairs, mini-fridge, microwave, and kitchen sink on the other side. I was pleasantly surprised to see they had stocked a four place settings of disposable kitchenware in the cabinet. The bedroom was spacious and had another dresser with a flat-panel TV. The bedroom had its own sink area and closet just outside the bathroom. The set-up would definitely work for four people. The bedroom can be locked for privacy since the bathroom is a jack-and-jill style with doors to both the bedroom and main room. My two complaints are the VERY small rod for hanging clothes in the bedroom sink area (there is no closet) and a lack of water pressure or hot water some mornings.
All-in-all I had a great stay and this is where I will stay the next time I find myself in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-95 Capitol Beltway-Largo, conveniently located near Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Annapolis, Maryland. The Holiday Inn Express hotel in Largo features free shuttle service (limited hours) to the Largo Town Center, Metro Station, area businesses, shopping and restaurants. Guests will enjoy our complimentary hot Express Start breakfast bar.When it s time to get connected we know what you need - high-speed Internet, cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy our fully equipped fitness center or indoor heated pool will help melt your stress away.This beautiful hotel in Largo, Maryland is located minutes away from FedEx Field, home of the Washington Redskins; and is convenient to the University of Maryland, Six Flags Great America, Show Place Arena and Prince George s Equestrian Center, and the Prince George s County Sports & Learning Complex. Nearby corporate and government offices include: Verizon, Aetna, Harris Corporation, NASA, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, USDA, FUJI, Raytheon, Andrews Air Force Base, CSC, Prince George s County offices, and the IRS Training Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express i-95 Beltway-Largo Hotel Largo
- Holiday Inn Express Largo
- Holiday Inn Largo
- Largo Holiday Inn