WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lanham
Buffalo, New York
“Nice clean rooms.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the business king rooms. Very clean rooms. The desk is nice and big, you can sprawl your paperwork and laptop and still have room for more. We travel a lot. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lanham132, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your stay in our All-Inclusive king room. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Desmond Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Salinas, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very nice clean hotel. staff was very professional and friendly. my only problem was I had a non smoking room but when I walked in it smelled of smoke. toilet seat was broken. other than that bed was very comfortable. I would stay there again

Room Tip: Bed Very comfortable staff very friendly and professional make sure your room is NON SMOKING and not...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I apologize for the smell of smoke in your room and I will be working with my housekeeping to rectify this issue. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay! And look forward on your next visit that your room will be 100% smoke free.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Hotel was better than I expected.room was clean and comfortable.staff was great and helpful and and told me different attractions in the washington dc area.the room with the fridge is very spacious and free wifi was good.I plan to come back for the summer and will definately be staying here

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the feedback regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

~My family and I are truly appreciative for the services provided during the duration of our stay by Mr. Desmond Miller, Ms. Keonna, Ms. Crystal, Mr. David, Mr. Sean, Mr. Luther and other staff members! Everyone has been pleasant, friendly and helpful!
~Our newly renovated rooms were very clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable! We all Slept like a babies..lol! If there were any issues noted it was resolved in a timely matter!
~ Thanks again for everything!:-)

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank wheeler719
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your stay. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the staff as encouragement. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Ewing, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Hello,
I also stayed at your hotel during the Inauguration. I have to say "It was a sheer nightmare." How can you say there were no bugs? I have pictures of the bugs crawling on my walls. I was extremely disappointed in the staffs response to my concerns as well.
I also had to fish dead roaches out of my sink before my kids woke up and saw them. The sink was slow draining. Maintenance came and fixed the drain, but left the old drain on the floor next to the trash that was not taken out when the room was "cleaned."
My room was "cleaned" but the wet dirty towels were still on my floor when we returned at 8 pm our first night. I did not realized how filthy the room was until I was actually in the shower and looked down at the toilet from that view. We could not adjust the temperature. No one at the desk could help us.
I did not want to upset my family by moving, so we cut our stay shorter and stayed with a family friend for the rest of our trip.
For a trip meant to be a memorable experience for my family, I remember not sleeping for 2 nights watching over my family.
Again,what a nightmare!

Room Tip: Don't!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Shiela B
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
My name is Desmond Miller and I am the general manager here at the Red Roof Inn in Lanham MD. I am writing to let you know that you have my sincerest apologies for what appears to have been a very distasteful stay with us during the inauguration week .Please rest assured that I will be working very closely with my housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure immediate improvement.I honestly hope that you will try us again in your future travels.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

The staff at this location is great.during my stay I became sick general manager went to the pharmacy and got my medicine for me. Rooms were nice and clean and great price and closed to dc I have a project in the area and will be staying here

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to tell about your experience at the Red Roof Inn in Lanham,MD. We always look forward to seeing our repeat guests. My staff and I look forward to your next visit with us and we hope you are feeling better.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time I stayed at this hotel. As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted by Crystal, who was incredibly, friendly and welcoming. The location is great. Very easy to get on and off the highway, and has great access to many food options. There's red lobster, IHOP, Jerry's seafood, etc .. Nice clean rooms, I had the business king rooms, the staff was helpful and friendly. The Location seems very safe. I slept like a new born baby In my comfortable and quite room. If I'm ever in the area for business or pleasure, I will book here again. Thanks guys

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Edward B
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again the next time you pass through Lanham.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanham
Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C
BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
Metro Points Hotel - Washington North
Courtyard New Carrollton Landover
Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham? Share your experiences!