Lowest prices for your stay
$127
No prepayment needed
Save more with IHG One Rewards
ZenHotels.com
$125
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We arrived here after 10 hours on the road on our way up from Florida. Since we are IHG club members, we were upgraded to a King suite. Beautiful, new, clean spacious suite with a full kitchen and two separate rooms. But the best surprise was the "social hour", which they have from Monday - Wednesday: Food, wine, beer from 5:30-7:30..and it's free? We're not talking gourmet, but it was wonderful not to have to go out again for dinner. And there's breakfast included. We'll be back on our next trip up. And they allow pets, although there's a $75 charge. But most places in the area are the same.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed April 26, 2017

This hotel is a wonderful choice when staying in the area. It is located about half way between Baltimore and D.C. The rooms are clean and spacious, and very quiet. The hotel staff are spectacular, very friendly and helpful! Breakfast is actually pretty good and the evening reception is a great convenience as well. I don't think this hotel has a pool, so if that is important, take it into consideration. Overall, a wonderful stay!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this location for Spring break. This hotel is very clean, the staff is awesome and we loved the breakfast every morning. The room was spacious, the layout of the room was perfect. This is my second time staying at a Staybridge hotel and I have not been disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This hotel was very clean and in a quite location! I would stay there again! The price was great! The room was nice and quite and clean. The free breakfast was great! Hotel Staff was nice and very helpful!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lls3220
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I went to this hotel today. It looks brand new. There was a lot free parking. The rooms are new and are pretty good. I noticed that there was not anyone at the front desk. That was weird. The only thing I can think of that was bad was the in the lobby there is only ONE bathroom that men, women, children and families can use. I had to wait ten minutes to use the bathroom. The line was crazy.

Date of stay: February 2017