Lowest prices for your stay
$123
No prepayment needed
Save more with IHG One Rewards
ZenHotels.com
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this location for Spring break. This hotel is very clean, the staff is awesome and we loved the breakfast every morning. The room was spacious, the layout of the room was perfect. This is my second time staying at a Staybridge hotel and I have not been disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This hotel was very clean and in a quite location! I would stay there again! The price was great! The room was nice and quite and clean. The free breakfast was great! Hotel Staff was nice and very helpful!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lls3220
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I went to this hotel today. It looks brand new. There was a lot free parking. The rooms are new and are pretty good. I noticed that there was not anyone at the front desk. That was weird. The only thing I can think of that was bad was the in the lobby there is only ONE bathroom that men, women, children and families can use. I had to wait ten minutes to use the bathroom. The line was crazy.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MAI3104
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about 5 months and it was great! The staff was so nice and accommodating. The hotel manager (Carl) was helpful and tremendously generous during my extended stay. There was free laundry, socials, and the breakfast was also great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Probably one of the best overall hotel experiences I've ever had!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel O
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Stayed there for 4 months without any issues. Free laundry and the hotel offers free breakfast every morning. They offer free dinner Monday through Wednesday.

Date of stay: February 2017