Lowest prices for your stay
$123
No prepayment needed
Save more with IHG One Rewards
ZenHotels.com
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I went to this hotel today. It looks brand new. There was a lot free parking. The rooms are new and are pretty good. I noticed that there was not anyone at the front desk. That was weird. The only thing I can think of that was bad was the in the lobby there is only ONE bathroom that men, women, children and families can use. I had to wait ten minutes to use the bathroom. The line was crazy.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MAI3104
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about 5 months and it was great! The staff was so nice and accommodating. The hotel manager (Carl) was helpful and tremendously generous during my extended stay. There was free laundry, socials, and the breakfast was also great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Probably one of the best overall hotel experiences I've ever had!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel O
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Stayed there for 4 months without any issues. Free laundry and the hotel offers free breakfast every morning. They offer free dinner Monday through Wednesday.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for about 5 months and had a very nice experience. The General Manager (Carl) and his staff were very helpful, polite, and accommodating throughout my entire stay. My room was very nice and always properly cleaned and I really enjoyed the weekly social dinners, breakfast, laundry room, and fitness center. The hotel was conveniently located near restaurants and a shopping center which was very helpful for my extended stay. Overall I had a great stay which I think can be attributed to the great staff and attention to detail at this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tf0ster12
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I stayed at Staybridge for roughly four months, and it was a fantastic place during that time! The General Manager Carl was great, and ensured that my stay went smoothly. The staff is extremely helpful, and they are more than willing to go out of their way to make sure that your stay is a quality one. I would definitely suggest this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled on business