Lowest prices for your stay
$123
No prepayment needed
Save more with IHG One Rewards
ZenHotels.com
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about 5 months and it was great! The staff was so nice and accommodating. The hotel manager (Carl) was helpful and tremendously generous during my extended stay. There was free laundry, socials, and the breakfast was also great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Probably one of the best overall hotel experiences I've ever had!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel O
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Stayed there for 4 months without any issues. Free laundry and the hotel offers free breakfast every morning. They offer free dinner Monday through Wednesday.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for about 5 months and had a very nice experience. The General Manager (Carl) and his staff were very helpful, polite, and accommodating throughout my entire stay. My room was very nice and always properly cleaned and I really enjoyed the weekly social dinners, breakfast, laundry room, and fitness center. The hotel was conveniently located near restaurants and a shopping center which was very helpful for my extended stay. Overall I had a great stay which I think can be attributed to the great staff and attention to detail at this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tf0ster12
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I stayed at Staybridge for roughly four months, and it was a fantastic place during that time! The General Manager Carl was great, and ensured that my stay went smoothly. The staff is extremely helpful, and they are more than willing to go out of their way to make sure that your stay is a quality one. I would definitely suggest this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I would highly recommend staying at this Staybridge Suites hotel for any reason and any length of time. I had a large group of visitors staying here for a funeral a couple weeks ago and from the moment I (and every single person in my group) walked through the doors, every single staff member went above and beyond to make us all feel welcome. Colin (at the front desk) and Carl (manager) were the best! Every one of the staff that we all interacted with during our weekend made us feel like long lost family.

Also, the hotel is super clean and the rooms are huge and comfortable with many available extra amenities.

THANK YOU Colin and Carl for creating such a warm stay for me and my group during a difficult time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family