Lowest prices for your stay
$123
Fully refundable before Thu, Mar 7
Breakfast included
Staybridge.com
ZenHotels.com
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2016

This is a new hotel. It has 4 floors, and I stayed on the top floor. That way, I don't have people walking around over me. Not sure it would have mattered here, because I think it's a completely concrete building, so no noise!
Awesome, hot breakfast in a very inviting dining area.
This location also has FREE LAUNDRY! Beautiful front loading machines (4 of them!).
The room was more than I expected, with a mini-kitchen, a nice sitting area, and the most comfortable hotel bed I've slept on in years!
I'll be back!

Room tip: I always stay on the top floor
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night. We enjoyed a one bedroom suite rm 313. The room was clean and spacious however the lack of general information was a bit of a disappointment. The calendar doesn't list when breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday so my husband and I went down every 30 minutes to check on it. Finally at 8am breakfast had been served. However, it was promptly closed at 10:30 which makes me think it should have been opened at 7:30.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the long weekend for a friend's wedding. It was two families and upon check in, Jamie treated us beautifully, upgrading our room to a suite and making our short stay much more enjoyable. Each family had their own room and no one felt cramped.

We also enjoyed the fresh waffles for breakfast each morning.

Thanks for the great service.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

We stopped by on Sun 9/4 after church to see about being able to look @ a rm should we decide to reserve for ourselves &/or blk rms for our wedding in Nov. (we are coming from out of state, as well as many wedding guests). Front Desk advised no rms were available to see, but gave us a flyer & the Sales Director's business card. Since we had dropped in, we completely understood. I called & left a msg for her on Mon 9/5. Since never rec'ing a rtn call, I emailed her on Fri 9/23. Since no response, I called on Tues 9/27, explained the situation to the receptionist & she patched me thru to the Sales Director. Surprisingly, she answered the phone. She stated that she didn't have the rms we were seeking available & could only blk rms if they were 10 or more. I explained that I know I wanted 2 rms for sure, but I didn't have a definite 10 as yet. She said she'd email me w/ price quotes. I called her a little bit after that to see about simply booking the 2 definite rms, but recd her voice mail. Never heard back. Today (9/28/16), after reading the reviews on here, I thought I could get somewhere by calling the hotel mgr. After having to explain why I was calling to the receptionist, I was put on hold & "greeted" by a simple "Hello?" Unprofessional, in my opinion. I explained again why I was calling to see if he could help. However, he simply asked for my name & said he'd have the Sales Director call me back. Completely tired of being ignored & passed from person to person, I told him thanks, but no thanks; it really shouldn't be this hard to get answers or book rms. You would think for being new & the prices they're charging, they'd be more on top of their game.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Anna A
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Dear Anna A,

We appreciate you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. Thank you for bringing this into our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate parties that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Okay, let me preface this by stating this is my third stay while I work in DC. The hotel is new. The rooms are nice, comfortable beds, equipped with enough kitchen items for an extended stay. The front desk staff members are outstanding. I haven't tried The Social since I arrive back from the office too late to partake in the food & drink they offer Monday - Wednesday.
So far, so good.
Now comes the part where I came straight to my laptop to vent a bit.
I bring a bottle of wine with me to relax after being up since 430am, drove 3 hours to get to work. At 745pm, when I open the cabinet where the wine glasses (3) are stored ... TWO OF THEM WERE DIRTY!! NEVER CLEANED!!
NOW.... don't know if this was housekeeping or the dirtbag who stayed here before me. I mean, there were STILL lip prints, finger prints and dried wine on them I can't tell you how disgusting I found this. I am now finding myself having to take EVERY dish, put them in the dishwasher and run it.
Most disappointing. Therefore, the 3 star rating. I never expected this from a well respected IHG brand. Oh, and I almost forgot - my TV has no signal and it has now been 45 minutes for someone to show up.
My next time I have to come to DC for work, I will not be staying here again. Can't take the chance.

Room tip: Request a room ending in odd numbers (away from the back of Giant Food)
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank GypsysMom
Carl B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us. However, I am greatly concerned about the dirty dishes you found in the cabinets. It is our policy that all the dishes be washed after every guest and that obviously did not occur in your suite. First of all please accept my most sincere apology for this dismal failure. Secondly, I would appreciate it if you could please contact me directly and let me know which suite you stayed in so that I can address this with my staff. My email is gm@staybridgegreenbelt.com. I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will give us another change to earn your loyalty.