Lowest prices for your stay
$123
No prepayment needed
Save more with IHG One Rewards
ZenHotels.com
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Jamie greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile. Although we book two rooms, Jamie was able to upgrade us to a two bedroom with two baths since we were traveling with three small children it work out well. The rooms were perfect, quiet, clean and comfortable. The full size kitchen was also a plus for us as we were able to cook lunch for the kids and my elderly Mom. I would book this hotel again. Thank you, Jamie!!!! You're the best.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Carl B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

I made sure to share your comments with Jamie. I am so glad that we were able to take care of your unique needs and exceed your expectations. Come back again soon!!

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a long weekend while visiting Baltimore/DC (about 35-45 minutes to either place). We arrived very late (after midnight). Mark(?) at front desk was very nice and helpful getting us checked in and settled. Considering there were 6 of us total, it was a much quieter and smooth process than I had thought it might be. Breakfast was good, hot and cold items available. The suite was just what we needed-2 queen beds in a separate room, and a pull out sofa. Kitchen was nice, full size fridge, coffeemaker, toaster, stovetop, with dishes etc. for 4. Bathroom was typical. I would've preferred at least a privacy curtain to close off the sink area so the light didn't wake others up, but we made it work. We will definitely stay here again when visiting the area. Every team member we encountered was friendly and helpful, from the front desk, to the breakfast bar, to the maintenance man! Thank you for helping to make our little get-a-way a pleasant experience!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

I truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed the staff, your suite and our complimentary amenities. Next time check out one of our two bedroom/two bathroom suites. It has a lot more space for everyone to spread out. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel was very clean and staff was very respectful and helpful! My sister's wedding guest stayed at this hotel and Jamie was excellent. She accommodated guest that waited until the day of the wedding to book a room. She was able to put them on the same floor for the discounted wedding rate. The breakfast was very tasty and above the usual complimentary breakfast! I highly recommend that anyone whom is traveling to this area (Lanham, Greenbelt) should stay at this hotel and ask for Jamie... you won't regret it!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone. I'll make sure Jamie is commended for taking good care of your family. I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review and hope you can come to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

The room was not clean and the utensils was limited compared to other Stay bridge.

All the rooms had a bad smell. Reception was exceptionally good.

Breakfast was very nice. Laundry was ok. Pool was good

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear georgemathew123,

Thank you for staying with a us and leaving a review. We work hard to make your stay comfortable and pleasant so we are pleased to note that you were satisfied with the excellent reception staff, nice breakfast and pool facility. Your comments regarding room cleanliness and limited utensils have been forwarded to the hotel management. I am confident they will take corrective action to rectify these inefficiencies. Nevertheless, I apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your loyalty and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

I value you as our guest and hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for her daughters post surgical recovery at Lanham community hospital . The cervical/thoracic fusion is a very delicate surgery. Dr Henderson has people come from all over the world to use his skillful services. This is a great hotel to stay post discharge from hospital They have several. Handicap rooms I think 5 with walk in showers. The rooms are very clean. The kitchen well equipped Grocery store next door within walking distance. The staff here is phenomenal !!!! They understood post surgery and if we eroded something they got it ! The breakfasts and evening food was perfect ... Wine and beer also . We had to extend our stay due to surgery and we were accommodated immediately. The housekeepers checked on us daily and were genuinely concerned. Another plus. ,the shuttle driver Grady has a private sedan that is very comfy with a reclining front seat . Our patient ride unit very comfortably to hospital and we used him to take us directly to BWI when we flew home . His services are reasonably priced especially when you figure in connivence of transporting a sick person. The general manager, Carl was great to talk with and is very proud of his staff . So if you are coming to Lanham for appt or surgery with Dr Henderson ... Here is the place to stay !

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Bann110
Carl B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed spending time with us. It was our pleasure to be able to help you and your family during such a difficult time. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.