Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
ZenHotels.com
$125
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2016

The room was not clean and the utensils was limited compared to other Stay bridge.

All the rooms had a bad smell. Reception was exceptionally good.

Breakfast was very nice. Laundry was ok. Pool was good

• Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear georgemathew123,

Thank you for staying with a us and leaving a review. We work hard to make your stay comfortable and pleasant so we are pleased to note that you were satisfied with the excellent reception staff, nice breakfast and pool facility. Your comments regarding room cleanliness and limited utensils have been forwarded to the hotel management. I am confident they will take corrective action to rectify these inefficiencies. Nevertheless, I apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your loyalty and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

I value you as our guest and hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for her daughters post surgical recovery at Lanham community hospital . The cervical/thoracic fusion is a very delicate surgery. Dr Henderson has people come from all over the world to use his skillful services. This is a great hotel to stay post discharge from hospital They have several. Handicap rooms I think 5 with walk in showers. The rooms are very clean. The kitchen well equipped Grocery store next door within walking distance. The staff here is phenomenal !!!! They understood post surgery and if we eroded something they got it ! The breakfasts and evening food was perfect ... Wine and beer also . We had to extend our stay due to surgery and we were accommodated immediately. The housekeepers checked on us daily and were genuinely concerned. Another plus. ,the shuttle driver Grady has a private sedan that is very comfy with a reclining front seat . Our patient ride unit very comfortably to hospital and we used him to take us directly to BWI when we flew home . His services are reasonably priced especially when you figure in connivence of transporting a sick person. The general manager, Carl was great to talk with and is very proud of his staff . So if you are coming to Lanham for appt or surgery with Dr Henderson ... Here is the place to stay !

1  Thank Bann110
Carl B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed spending time with us. It was our pleasure to be able to help you and your family during such a difficult time. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and staff was very respectful and helpful! I stayed here an entire week and was not ready to leave. The Mon-Weds happy hour is a plus! There were many great things to love including the full-sized kitchen and overall atmosphere. If you're looking for a home away from home, this is a great place to stay!

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Naable

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay here at the hotel. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we have to offer. Please come stay again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Our welcome when checking in to Staybridge Suites Washington DC -Greenbelt was a welcoming and enjoyable experience! The front desk employee Ms. Jamie doing our check in made us feel welcomed and at ease with her professionalism and warm personalty explaining to us questions we ask about the hotel during our stay. Jamie Deserves an Excellent Review from Us. We Loved our room decor was uplifting and clean and the bed oh so comfortable!! We had a good night rest !
One thing we did not understand was why site # 406 didn't have the sink in the bathroom? It was located outside of the bathroom, we haven't in the past had a room with the sink outside of the bathroom . It was a little odd we are use to privacy with a door closed when using the sink inside of the bathroom.
A suggestion : if a slide door like you have on the closet door or a rod with a curtain to separate the living space where you can choose to close off the opening for privacy to use the sink being that the sink is not in the bathroom with a door.
James and Terissia Morris

1  Thank jamreese

Thanks for reviewing your stay with us. Looks like you had a great time and I am so glad that we could help. All of our suites feature separate vanities outside of the bathroom. The thought was that two people could get ready at the same time and so that our lady friends don't have to do their make-up in a steam bath. I am sorry that this arrangement did not suit your needs. I hope that we can welcome you back again sometime soon :)

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Booked this hotel for a leisure trip to attend a graduation. This property is new, in a good location with easy access to the highway and local casual dining. If you wish to seek out more upscale dining it will take a short car ride. The room was clean with new and appropriate furnishings and amenities. The property was clean and well maintained.The majority of the parking was on the side of the building so if the hotel is near capacity it is a short walk from the side of the building as parking in front of the building is very limited. The hotel offers breakfast each morning. I did not sample the breakfast offering, so unable to give any feedback. The hotel had a modern business center, fitness center, lounge area with TV, and a small basketball court in the rear. At the time I visited the front door which is locked at night with key card access which was not functioning. Guests had to wait to be let into the building by front desk staff. I am sure this was a temporary situation, until repairs could be arranged. This was slightly inconvenient. The doors to my room did little to insulate the room from hallway noise. My room was near the elevator which beeped loudly upon arriving at each floor. If you are a light sleeper request a room away from the elevator. Otherwise my stay was pleasant

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank leonX_756

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here. Please accept my apology for the front door issue. We have that taken care of now. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.