“Loved it!!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I wanted some seafood while I was I Maryland and found Jerry's. Firsr of all the place is pretty plane, but I can deal with thatbif the food is good, RIGHT?

Well I had one of the best servers I have had in a while. I also think she was workinf most of the restaurant, but she kept up. The food was awesome. I got the Crab Bomb and it was delicious. Now I have to say later I was a little sorry I did not go for a smaller portion, but it was still worth it.

• Visited August 2013

“Best crab on the planet!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Jerry's was wonderful from the crab bisque to the homemade coconut cake. It's all about the food at Jerry's. If it had any atmosphere. I'd give it a "5" overall. The restaurant is clean, with uninspired decor, but who cares? The food is FABULOUS!!! Everything said "we pay attention to the food details": best crab bisque I've ever eaten, warm rolls, tasty but not-too-strong iced tea with my own refill carafe, crab bomb exactly as advertised, fresh-fresh salad w/lots of veggies & lovely homemade honey lemon dressing. AND applesauce (I never order applesauce! But I was glad I ordered this!). HUGE piece of moist homemade cake. It was all heavenly. My advice: get yourself to Jerry's as fast as you can!! You won't be sorry. Don't mess around with crab anywhere else!

• Visited June 2013
Fithian, Illinois
“Really average and overpriced”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Being from the midwest, I was looking forward to some superb east coast seafood. It was very disappointing. Menu included only fried seafood (other than the crab bomb). It was very average and VERY pricey. Not recommended at all.

• Visited June 2013
Lanham, Maryland
“Refined atmosphere, best crab meat ever!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The best crab I have ever had: sweet and delicate. Delicious salad dressing. Attentive and professional wait staff. Worth every penny!

Visited March 2013
Denver, CO
“Home of the Crab Bomb”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I try to get to Jerry's every time I travel out to the DC area. This restaurant serves the best crab bisque on the planet. In fact, everything they serve is fantastic. I highly recommend the "firecracker crab bomb". It has just the right combo of fresh crab meat and spices. Make sure you bring your appetite - the entries include choice of two sides and they start you off with delicious warm rolls. One other note, they close their doors to new arrivals at 8p so plan accordingly.

• Visited March 2013