Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C
$74
Hotels.com
$179
$152
Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt(Greenbelt)(Great Value!)
$93
Courtyard
Residence Inn Greenbelt(Greenbelt)
$179
Residence Inn
All reviewsred lobsterredskins gameroom was cleanfedex fieldnight's sleepshort drivewashington dcenjoyed my stayfront desk staffmarijuanaregistrationamenitycarrolltonodormicrowave
Reviewed December 28, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Reviewed December 20, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Booked online using my Wyndham Reward points.
Was looking for value more than luxury, but found both. Definitely better than most Days Inn's that I have stayed at. Service was superb, room was clean and comfortable. Even the food was good in the lounge. I'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank BigRicG
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest- Thank you for being a Wyndham Rewards Member and for the GREAT review! We try our best to go above and beyond in both service and quality of the hotel. I will be sure to tell the restaurant staff that you enjoyed your meal with them as well. Again thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!!

Ankur Patel
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 months using my travelers discount at a rate of 66. 39 per night w/ tax 70.15. The rooms are 89 plus depending on pricing. I made my reservations 3 weeks at a time. I paid day by day for 2 months. The rate dropped down to 59.99 and the manager said that I had to pay all the money up front. I wanted to pay day by day, so I made the reservations separate for each day. The current promotion at the Days Inn was book online directly at wyndhamrewards.com. But when you modify a reservation it is like you walked in. I called corporate because I was guranteed that price with my credit card. Not only did I not receive my points but I was alos put on the do not rent list for contacting corporate. Management just went into my reservation and modified it to there discretion. I was highly upset and frustrated. Til this day the discount is still available. I could see if I violated a rule of the hotel but all I did was do what was right. The hotel is very nice and I enjoyed staying.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank shennellica b
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Guest- I am sorry to hear about your issue with our rate policy. You are correct that unless you are staying for an extended period of time we cannot honor a lower rate with our payment up front. I am very sorry about this misunderstanding. If you have any further questions about our rate policy or anything for that matter, please contact me directly at the property.

Ankur Patel