Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover
$101
$118
$75
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$139
$179
$169
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

All reviewsgreat roomenjoyed my staydcconveniencehousekeepermaryland
A TripAdvisor Member
Santee, CA
Reviewed June 15, 2006

This has got to be the worst hotel ever! If you ever see this hotel, run!! Run very fast in the opposite direction and never stop!! I will only touch on the big stuff like walking into our room for the first time to be greeted by a clogged toilet. Full of #2 and TP. It was not a pretty site. I called downstairs to tell them of the problem and was informed I should come to the front desk to get a plunger. When I informed the front desk this was not an option I was told maintenance would not be in until the next morning. They did offer us a different room but we were reluctant to be too far away from our kids who were already in a room down the hall. (We were bumped from the Radisson, where I had originally made reservations, due to overcrowding. They tried to put all 4 of us in a room with one bed and after a bit of discussion finally agreed to 2 rooms however they had nothing adjacent) My husband decided he would take the plunger option and left to go to the front desk. I thought I should check the bed since our bathroom had surprises and sure enough it was full of hair! Totally disgusting. The maid service is only once per week and I'm not sure they clean their rooms between customers if it's the maid's day off. We did end up in a different room but it was just one bad experience after another here. This hotel was smelly and dirty. Someone was cooking fish every night. The only redeeming quality this hotel has is the staff. They were always courteous, smiling, and helpful.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member