See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2015

This hotel was filthy and rooms not at all as pictured in there online ad, Verbalized all our complaints to corporate by email but they never bothered to respond so went to Tripadvisor. There were many other problems but will not expand on them all. Can just tell you never again for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lois H
Reviewed April 22, 2015

If you're looking for a glamorous five star vacation, this hotel isn't it. However if you're looking for a bed to sleep in, helpful front desk staff, and a convenient location, this place will give it to you.

Two of our three outlets didn't work, half the lights didn't work, the shower leaked, and the room smelled strongly of incense, but there were beds, a toilet, and a kitchen, and the room was clean. What more can you really need?

The front desk staff was constantly going out of their way to make sure our stay was good. Every time we called, they were willing to help with anything we needed. Great service! I spoke to the manager about the things that didn't work and he was apologetic and willing to run up and fix them immediately. Great responsiveness!

We had room 201 next to the stairs, which I found fantastically convenient. I would recommend those rooms next to the stairs - they lead directly out into the parking lot.

The breakfast is little more than some granola bars, muffins, and coffee, but it's good to grab and go. The coffee was basic but strong.

If you have small children or are traveling alone however I'd be wary. It seems a lot of people live at the hotel and there were quite a few stragglers hanging around the doors or stairways at all hours. They honestly didn't bother anyone from what I saw, but if that type of thing makes you nervous I'd move along. There were also on two occasions people smoking pot in their rooms and it wafting through the hallways.

Still, definitely a great stay. Would stay again. :)

Room tip: I had room 201, next to the stairs. Very convenient!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Bonnie Z
Reviewed April 8, 2015

Myself and 2 others had rooms booked for a business trip. From the moment we pulled up, we could tell based on the appearance that we booked the wrong hotel. The bottom floor windows had ripped screens, it looked like someone tried to break in. The entrance floor was very dirty, as well as the counters at check-in. I chalked it up to the fact that they were so busy, they hadn't been able to clean. I knew the second we got in the elevator it was only going to get worse. The elevator floor was covered in dirt, and pieces of trash. I clearly wasn't cleaned for quite some time. I got to my room, and was disgusted. The counter was dirty, the desktop was dirty (spots, cup rings, etc). The bathroom was not clean at all, there was literally dried urine & feces on the seat and rim of the toilet. The floors were dirty with crumbs, and a hairclip. The desk/table chairs both had stains on them, the recliner was torn and taped. The linens on the bed had cigarette holes (even thought it is a non-smoking hotel), and there were stains. I had to run out and buy a blanket to use as well as cleaning supplies. The remote was missing the cover for the batteries. I had no other choice but to stay there because I had to use the company card and it was preapproved. The ONLY positive was that when I did the bedbug check everything seemed clear, otherwise I would have slept in my car. I didn't complain because the entire hotel was disgusting, moving me wouldn't have changed anything. My coworkers had the same complaints as me. My coworkers entire room smelled like smoke and the floors were even worse than the room I was staying in. There was also a sink full of "hair". It was very clear that they DO NOT clean the rooms. The breakfast they advertise is a granola bar-a really small granola bar. This was an awful experience and we will be contacting our corporate office to prevent anyone else from staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank DreamsOfMusic
Reviewed December 24, 2014

If i could provide zero stars I would. This hotel and its staff are so unprofessional and care nothing about being in the hospitality business. I reserved 2 double beds and they gave me a single bed and rolled some cot in that didnt even fit in the room. We decided not to stay because the room couldnt fit two people and it was disgusting. The manager TIM CAMBELL REFUSED to refund us our stay even though we left and did not recieve what was promised. Expedia called several times to plead our case and he just didnt care..tis the season. I recommend never staying at this hotel and have never dealt with more unprofessional people. I have never written a review but if i can help them lose out on business, it would make me very happy.

Room tip: Do not stay in any of the hotel rooms
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed October 25, 2014

The hotel is dated, and it was obvious that repairs were underway (several repairmen all over the place), but in our room, only one reading light worked (one of the two between the beds, and these were unplugged when we arrived). Extended stay place, but no dishes or coffee maker in the rooms ... had to request glasses! No soundproofing to hall (you can hear everything for the whole length of the hallway), minimal to road (you can hear 495 all night).

Also, strange smell in the hallway, but not so much in the rooms.

It is convenient to Largo Town Center Metro, though the one way roads in the area make it more difficult than appears from map, but, due to the hotel itself, I would not recommend for DC visitors.

Room tip: Get a room away from 495, if you decide to stay.
Date of stay: October 2014