Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover
$119
$101
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$102
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$130
$110
$111
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$92
$85
$103
$76
$159
$149
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

All reviewsgreat roomenjoyed my staydcconveniencehousekeepermaryland
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The employees here are very kind well manored. They make all my needs are met. I would recommend the extended stay to anyone. When i first came to the extended stay my room was very clean. Every time i went to the front desk they always presented themselves very well.

• Stayed: October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

It's great to hear that you like our clean rooms, our kitchen amenities and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The staff there was very nice to me. The rooms was very clean and neat. I would stay there anytime. This is one hotel I over since they open up. I feel like I am home being there.the staff do a veryhood job keeping it clean in there.

• Stayed: October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

my stay here was most memorable. nice budget friendly hotel that offers apartment facilities. great people at the front desk. it was indeed home away from home for me. i got to the hotel feeling lost after a long flight. this is because i did not know it would take a long drive from the Washington DC airport. but the moment i got in the desk officer Mr Bob was so nice giving a warm helpful reception. then I met Mr Henry, and they were a great help getting me to settle down in my great room. this was the beginning of a wonderful stay. then I met Mr Abraham, he was a great guy at work. extremely passionate about guest comfort and happiness. Mary and Hereg were equally nice. they were just there all the time ensuring each guest stay is as memorable as can be. excellent place.

Princess

Room Tip: i stayed on the 2nd floor. it was spacious, clean and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is good hotel for stay. We have recently shifted from India to Washington. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had no problems till yet. The room are good and hygienic.

It would have been good of there would have been a shuttle service and full breakfast for the guest. This extended stay is better and nice from other extended stay america in united states.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Grab and Go Breakfast, because as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Grab and Go Breakfast includes gourmet coffee, Muffins, oatmeal, breakfast bars and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This by far is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Very cleanly and polite staff. A plus for me would be the smoking rooms!! And the smoking rooms are on the top floor so smoke doesn't travel to. Non smoking rooms. 5 star rating from me

1  Thank kguion
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, about your experience at our hotel. I'm glad that our entire staff was able to meet your expectation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.