Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover
HIExpress.com
$93
$144
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat roomenjoyed my staydcconveniencehousekeepermaryland
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you don't mind really bad smells and creepy bathrooms with crickets chirping all night, then do stay here! This place is a pit. All those people giving good reviews for this hotel must be former homeless, because this place is a step up from a homeless shelter. Maintenance knocked on my door early AM to see if anyone was in this room. Gee, how about check with the front desk first? NOT GOOD.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ginnyw777
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the experience you had while staying with us.

As well, I am sorry the a member of our staff disturbed you during your stay. Our maintenance staff are tasked with ensuring that all of our guests needs are attended to, and we were doing just that. It is procedure for them to knock on the room door to check for guests prior to entering; they will never go into a room unannounced. We will work to better communicate this in the future.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations in the future. We look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

One of the best location in outskirt of washington-DC which has close proximity to main amenities ,clean and green nature surrounding makes your stay pleasant , facility are upto mark along with friendly and supportive staff which will give you a comfort zone. I would like to give 7 out of 10 to this hotel for its services against the money which I paid.

Room Tip: corner room are best.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RK S
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed Extended Stay America, We can have good facilitis with less price. It is in good location and accessable to all transport like metro train, bus and hightways. I would prepfer the same place for my next trip also.

Thanks
-SreeKiran Nageli

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

SreeKiran,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am staying here for more than two months now... the staffs are so friendly and helpful.. recently they started breakfast service, this is really helpful for people like me who goes to work early in the morning... laundry service is also cheap here. the free wi-fi internet connection keeps us connected to our loved once even thousands of miles away from them...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am staying in Extended stay for more than 3 months, stay is good and the hotel staff are very kind and co-operative. Maintenance, Breakfast, Flat screen TV are good as well. I am enjoying the stay ..

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank S K

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.