Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Panthers vs. Redskins

This was my first experience within the FedEx Field. I was going in there alone to represent and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TAPRICE25
Landover, Maryland
via mobile
Great seats

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Leonard S

All reviews yard line club level nice stadium parking pass site lines hot dogs great seats home game redskins cheerleaders pregame hooters arena employees
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Somewhat disappointed. My wife and I had great seats near the 45-yard line on the second level. The usher staff is not very engaging. No concession personnel came to offer refreshments until “last call” at the end of the third quarter. The food at the Johnny Rockets concession stand was not good and served cold. The cheese was barely melted on my burger and the fries we re-ordered to replace the cold fries, were not hot either.
We had a good time, as far as the game went but I have no intention of going back.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

We enjoy FedEx Field every time we go eat when we win. It is also packed. The parking is easy because we normally have passes and we follow the instructions. We love the energy of the crowd. The staff is always hey. They make sure you’re safe by scanning your personal items when you go in. I have a purse in diameter that you’re supposed to have. You can go in with a clear bag or purse

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to the Texas vs Maryland game there and we were amazed at how outdated the stadium is. We have been to multiple stadiums watching games over our lives and this one is worse that Aloha Stadium in Hawaii! It lacked the normal college atmosphere and I'm guessing it would be slightly better for a Washington home game. The food and drinks were expensive, but at least they were conveniently placed.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Newton255
Reviewed November 19, 2018

We had superb seats - section 313/club level. It was awesome. Our parking was in the purple section (H) which could not have been better.

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed November 6, 2018

got great seats (a bit small on the leg room after they installed cup holders) also got great But Priced parking ($69) the hot dogs were Ok nothing to write home about. no problems getting in of out of the stadium after parking. but the team really sucked for the game we went to. glad A tailgater gave me a beer because you do not want to buy one in the stadium (expensive!)

Date of experience: November 2018