“Great football atmosphere, tough everywhere else”
Review of FedExField

FedExField
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went to the Redskins/Chargers game, which turned out to be thriller won by Washington in overtime! The football atmosphere is fantastic! The fans are so passionate and almost everyone was wearing Redskins gear and cheering their team on. They were also friendly in the area we were in (Club Level), and even those wearing Chargers gear were treated respectfully and not harassed. It was a great football game in a great football environment with great football fans. Then the rest of the story. We took the metro, because it was listed as being so convenient. Well, it wasn't. It is a healthy walk from the metro to the stadium, a large chunk of it uphill, so if you don't want to walk a long way, don't do the Metro. The Club level was mobbed. I've never seen a narrower concourse/Club area before, and once any of the food/beer places got a line, it stopped up the traffic both ways, which was pretty much the entire time. There are nowhere near enough restrooms, as the lines for the ladies AND mens rooms were out the door and blocking through traffic. The prices for food and beer were crazy expensive. Example I spent about $28 for a drink, BBQ sandwich and some fries. And it was nothing spectacular. It's actually just a beautiful stadium to watch football, as long as you stay in your seats and don't try to do anything else.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Was here for the Bears vs. Redskins game this stadium has tons of bad seats that shouldnt even be seats waste of money make sure your not in the 200 level beer was $9.25 food was ok nothing special fans were friendly even thou we had on bears gear I've been to a few diffrent stadiums since its my bucket list to visit every mlb and nfl stadium but so far this place is the worst hey redskins owner when you change your teams name change the stadium also Go Bears

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a great stadium with plenty of room and concessions. We sat in section 425 on the upper level and the view was great. We arrived 90 minutes prior to the game and found that we were unable to get into the parking lot. Please plan ahead and pre-purchase parking. Without the parking, we had to park off site and found that the 90 minutes was not enough time to get the long walk in and deal with the 30 minute line at the gate. If you have pre-paid parking, your probably fine with 90 minutes. You probably need 2+ hours. I do not recomment this for handicap folks (like myself) as they did not have handicap parking in the main lot. We were turned away.

1  Thank 3Bagger
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I drove from Canada for a Detroit Lions/Washington Redskins game. The security was very heavy, we felt very safe, even me wearing my Lions t-shirt. Great atmosphere with everyone tailgating in the parking lot. We ordered a parking pass online. It was expensive but totally worth it. The staff at the gates were courteous and efficient. They actually use a wand on you like at the airport. Inside the stadium are lots of signs to direct you to your seats as well as ushers to help. Lots of beer stands and washrooms, never had to wait in line. Good store to buy team merchandise, prices were a little high but that's normal for authentic NFL gear. All in all a great visit especially since the Lions won!

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I went with my two kids (21 & 18) during our two week holiday in Washington to see the Redskins vs Philadelphia Eagles. For three 'Brits' who've only seen American Football occasionally on TV, this was a really exciting event. The atmosphere was brilliant and although the rivalry between the teams was intense, the mood was ever congenial. The FedEx stadium staff were very helpful and friendly. Despite being in the upper tier (block 425) the view was excellent. Public transport (Meteo) to and from the game was very good. A real highlight of our holiday. Highly recommended.

1  Thank reubenayres