$94
$119
$95
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Residence Inn Waldorf(Waldorf)
$139
Residence Inn
$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$89
Country Inn
All reviewssouthern marylandhot breakfast isrewards memberbest westernsroom was cleannice stayshopping and restaurantsclose proximitynice breakfastplace to staybreakfast barrecommend this hotelchecking innight staythe hotel staffupon checkbw
Reviewed August 18, 2017

You really don't want my review as there is so little to say on a positive note. Sagging bed, dirty linens, dust created by a light repair was never removed, smoke odor apparent, etc. good rate but not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
YAGNESH M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western La Plata Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed August 3, 2017

For business purposes, I use this hotel at least 10 times per month. The staff at the front desk or the most professional and courteous individuals I've had the pleasure to interact with. Very helpful from check-in/out with anything in between i.e. forgot my shaving cream or tooth paste. That level of customer care is pervasive throughout this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
YAGNESH M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western La Plata Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Welcome back!! Our team here at Best Western love to see you come to stay with us Mr.Haywood. We hope to see you soon!

Thank you again for the awesome review.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

The staff was friendly room was big and the price was great. I had stayed at the Holiday inn Express for a few days before I got there and it was way better and s lot cheaper. The only thing was the clean up people didn't vacuum the room.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I recommend this as a fine, relaxing place to stay if you are passing through this rather out-of-the-way area of Maryland. The room was fine, the price a relative bargain, and the swimming pool clear of mess and noise.

Room Tip: It is all non-smoking
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2017

There are a lot of shady places along this stretch of Route 301. This one is a good value and clean. Nothing fancy but the room was clean and the beds were good.

I skipped the breakfast since it did not look good.

Only issue was the connecting door did not lock properly. I got in late and decided to trust my neighbor would not open the door. I alerted desk the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple