“301 five star secret”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in La Plata
Brooklyn, New York
“301 five star secret”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Home away from home, this hotel is located on the 301 in LaPlata MD.We visited the Best Western at least once a month and the staff are incredible friendly. Each time we visited the Best Western the ladies make sure that we get the same room. Excellent breakfast (scrambled egg, biscuits, and gravy, yogurt and cereals and 24 hrs coffee) in the lobby. The rooms that we stay in , always clean and spacious. we have stayed at the hotel during the winter season and can almost guarantee, that hot soup will be available. The manager is awesome, always around very easy to talk with. we see where he really care for his guest

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
bwlaplata, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western La Plata Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Zena731,

It's always great to hear that our team is hitting the mark. Thank you so much for your continued patronage and loyalty to our brand. It means a lot to the staff here that you have enjoyed your stays and would love to hear from you what we could do to hit the 100% mark with you.

We hope to see you soon!

-Alix H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
St. Leonard, MD
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was very happy with my recent (August 11-14) at the Best Western, LaPlata. The front desk personal were very helpful and friendly. Bonnie checked me in and was especially helpful, bringing me additional blankets . The room was clean and faced the back so it was very quiet. No road noise. Actually there was no noise, anywhere. Sometimes you can hear doors slam, people talking in the hallway, or people walking above you. I heard nothing. It was great, because I had to get up early for work, had long days and really needed to rest.

I work around the corner from this property and will be returning. I need a place to stay when the weather is too bad to drive home. This will be my place ..

Room Tip: Be aware this hotel is more "horizontal" than vertical. Lots of corridors and wings. And...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Murka69,

Thank you for your positive review. We always love hearing from our guests and enjoy hearing that we are meeting the expectations of our valued patrons. If there is anything that we could do to get that extra point from you, please let us know.

East Stroudsburg, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This hotel is the best hotel we have stayed in for several years. It is the way all hotels should be. Not trying to gouge you. The quality of service, cleanliness in all areas, and location were superior. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear John C,

Reviews like this are why we do all we can for our guests. =)

Can't wait to see you again.

Waldorf, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Other than the ants on the A/C and the curtains, the room was nice, although a little pricey for what it was. The front desk staff was more than helpful. Location to town and food was very acceptable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Christian M,

I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with ants in the room. We try our very best to solve these issues when they are brought to our attention and will surely use this feedback to prevent future issues. As for your feedback on the front desk staff, I am very pleased to hear that you found them helpful.

We hope you stay with us again in the future.

Maryland
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I just want too say that I recently stayed at the Best Western Plus LaPlata Inn, in LaPlata Maryland and wanted too say that the desk personal (Laura) was great, greeted me with a smile, very professional, and told me about all the great restaurants in area to eat. As well, she stated if I needed anything while here to please let her know and that she would take care of it. I was very pleased with her professionalism and stated that I would definitely be staying here again.

Thank you Mr. Blake

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Blake,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always nice to hear good things about our employees and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed August 6, 2014

As always when traveling I stay at the Best Western Plus LaPlata Inn in LaPlata Maryland, it's a great place, very clean rooms, quite, safe, comfortable beds, great breakfast and an excellent staff always very professional, friendly, pleasant and attends to all of your needs. I must say I would not stay anywhere else when in the area. I always refer person(s) to this location because it's very easy to locate. Mr. Mehta you and your staff are great!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Anita p,

Your feedback means a lot to us and we hope that you continue to choose the Best Western Plus La Plata Inn for all of your traveling needs.

- Alix H
Denver, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Comfortable, clean room, front desk staff were very courteous. Breakfast bar was very good. Bed comfortable..good value. I had traveled a good distance and was exhausted, the room was quiet and the hotel is easy to find.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Kimberly M,

I appreciate your great feedback. The staff here strives for excellence and it is always rewarding to hear back from a satisfied guest. Hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Plata
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Waldorf
Hampton Inn Dahlgren
Hampton Inn Dahlgren
#1 of 2 in Dahlgren

Been to Best Western La Plata Inn? Share your experiences!