Best Western La Plata Inn
Courtyard Waldorf(Waldorf)
$103
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Residence Inn Waldorf(Waldorf)
Country Inn
$103
$88
ComfortSuites
All reviewscharles countysouthern marylandhot breakfast isroom was cleannice stayshopping and restaurantshome away from homeclose proximitywill stay there againnice breakfastbreakfast barvery nice hotelchecking inrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffdc areafront desk clerk
Reviewed July 7, 2012

After suffering two floods in my home (back-to-back) my insurance company recommended I stay at the Best Western until my home was restored. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by the professional, warm, friendly, and accommodating staff. This was my first experience with a Best Western, but it surely will NOT be my last! The room in its entirety was spotless, breakfast was more than adequate, and Internet access was available (a big plus).

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Gwen E
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have stayed here several times and am always impressed with the cleanliness, the staff, appearence inside and out. The hot breakfast is so varied, they have anything you can imagine. Probably the best BW I've ever stayed at.
My last stay I could not get the remote to change channels, I was given a new one which didn't solve the problem. Matthew at the desk came to my room but we couldn't figure out what the problem was. I think someone had fooled with the Vchip. Matthew offered to switch me to a suite and took money off my bill. Excellent customer service decision. Thanks Matthew!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Stay here while traveling back from FL. Nice for the money. Clean room, bath, bedding, etc. Internet worked well and they have 2 stations and a printer. Adequate breakfast. and it's served very early. More than enough for a 1 or 2 night stay. Want more bells and whistles, PAY MORE.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank clarkrobertc
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I must admit...the only reason I stayed here was the trip advisory reviews. They didn't disappoint. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The room and bathroom was a little small but adequate. Breakfast looked good but we were meeting family so I didn't get to try it. No pay movies on Tv which was a little disappointing. We were on 1st floor but never had any noise issues. My niece was traveling with a baby so for those with babies, the "crib" is a pack-n-play. This may be helpful info for you. This was definately a great value! Would consider staying again. Thank you fellow TA reviewers!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find our room in very clean condition, everything in good working order, and even stocked with all the typical ammenities of usual hotel rooms. We booked our room online for a very reasonable price and were a little nervous because there weren't many hotel choices in the area. The hotel seemed very clean and quiet. Our room had a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, iron, and ironing board. Bottled water in our rooms was a nice touch. It was disappointing to have to retrieve two extra pillows from the front desk before bed rather than someone bringing them up to us. I got the feeling that there's just one person on duty all night. The free wireless internet worked fine. Breakfast was average (powdered eggs it looked like) and the room it was served in could have used some dressing up a bit. But all in all, it was more than adequate for our one-night stay.

Room Tip: No elevator- if you can't haul your luggage upstairs yourself, you better make sure you get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple