New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

The Crossing at Casey Jones
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in La Plata
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Unique local place that has potential”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very good food but poor service they need more servers great sle
slection on draft

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Lusby, MD
“Sat. Dinner....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Our group of 4 had 4 different dishes. I think the medium-rare lamb was a bit underdone. The scallops were excellent. One person had the fish and chips appetizer as an entree. The french fries were the most thinly sliced ones I've ever seen. The skirt steak special was so salty it was nearly inedible. When I said something to the server she explained it was the teriyaki sauce. For quite a fews years I've had lunch and dinner here, and as usual, the best part is the desserts. Our group of 4 had 3 different desserts which were all excellent. The overall cost was $50 per person.

• Visited March 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome pizza, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I go here quite often. It's close to our house and the food is always good. Of course, we almost always order their pizza... the Mediterranian and Three Cheese pizzas are my fav!! We've ordered other things off the menu and they're good too, although just kind of your typical american fare. The wait staff is freindly and the service is good. I like sitting in the rail room. It's casual but nice and still allows for a romantic evening (away from the bar atmosphere).

• Visited February 2012
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Really nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

I don't get the reviews that are printed but it made me want to write one. I've been to this place three times now and had the best experience ever. I've sat in two of their different spaces and had a great time in each one. The food is great and the staff always makes nice recommendations. I'd just say its friendly and I've had a great time and look forward to going back. Its nice that there is an alternative to chain food that isn't the usual dive.

• Visited February 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Class Act... amazing food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

Very nice place for a special dinner... the food is great. They also have a pub on the same property that offers shall I say, gourmet bar food... hand made pizzas, NOT frozen and gets a fun crowd young to old.

Visited September 2011