“Gotta Have Me Some Apple Spice!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Apple Spice Junction LaPlata MD
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in La Plata
Maryland
“Gotta Have Me Some Apple Spice!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have frequented Apple Spice Junction on more occasions than I can count. I am not very adventurous when it comes to food so I always stick to their Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwich and every sandwich is as good or better than the last. I would liken their menu to Panera, just much better. I would say their average price for a sandwich, side and a cookie is $8.00. Add a drink or upgrade your meal and you are looking at between $10.00 to $15.00...well worth it when you can actually taste the quality of the food.

• Visited November 2013

Maryland
“Awesome lunch spot”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm in love with Apple Spice Junction . . . from their inventive sandwich choices to the absolutely fantastic (and obsession-worthy) frog-eye salad, it's a cute and comfortable spot to grab lunch on weekdays and Saturdays. Each sandwich comes with a chocolate chip cookie and a pickle, plus a mint for after your meal . . . so though you may be looking at spending a bit more than you normally would for a quick lunch (usually $22 or so for the two of us), it's definitely worth it to me. The food always comes out fast, too. My husband also loves stopping in for the day-old bread ($1 a loaf).

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MarylandCupcakelover
“Consistantly Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been frequenting Apple Spice Junction in La Plata for quite a few years. This restaurant has consistently good service and food. Their sandwiches are always delicious. I prefer the Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich and the Turkey Avocado Sandwich boxes. The Frog Eye Salad is always good and the chocolate chip cookie is the icing on the cake. Their freshly made breads are delicious. My favorite? Their honey wheat bread rocks is each and every day. Their $1 day old breads are a treat and great deal! Want a fresh and delicious sandwich? Visit the Apple Spice Junction in La Plata.

• Visited October 2013
Bel Alton, Maryland
“My absolute favorite place to have lunch!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Expect to spend about $10-15 for lunch, but it's well worth it! When I've ordered salads they've been fresh and crisp, the soups I've tried have been rich and hearty, but my favorite is the turkey avocado sandwich with cranberry sauce. The bread is baked fresh every morning, the meat is always generously portioned, and the lunch boxes are the cutest thing ever- each comes with your sandwich, a choice of side, a dill pickle, a cookie, and a mint. Try the frog-eye salad; it's fantastic. If you're not so adventurous, the potato salad is also very good and you can't go wrong with chips. The service is always friendly and helpful; folks there go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. I love them so much I came thisclose to having them cater my wedding! One caveat- they close at 5 so you can't get dinner. But as a lunch place they can't be beat!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Scarlett G
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent sandwich, piled high!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

First visit to Apple Spice Junction. We couldn't make up our minds easily since there were so many offerings on the menu. I settled for a club sandwich with potato salad. It came with a chocolate chip cookie and a dill pickle. The sandwich was loaded with bacon and turkey! So much that I took some of the bacon off! Very fresh, very good. The potato salad was a little tangy for me but The Sweetheart liked it. We ate outside on the patio since it was such a nice day. They bring your food to you! Good prices, great food!

• Visited August 2013